New AM! 7" on the way...

Yesterday, at about 1:30, I found out Against Me! were doing an interview at the Edge studios at around 3:30. I got downtown right away to get my record signed (mission accomplished). Anyways, during their interview, Tom said they have another 7" to be released featuring some more b-sides.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I have Thrash Unreal and White People for Peace. I heard Stop came out. I just hate the songs on the A side, so I can't get too excited for the B sides, if people post mp3s of the B sides I'll listen.

So far the B-sides are all better than the A-sides.

I didn't know that they were at the Edge studios today though, if I did I totally would have went over to see them before the show.

They are releasing every song from New Wave with a new b-side on each one. Kinda old news...

They even have the artwork for each release done already.

I didn't think it was ever confirmed.

Full Sesh and Gypsy Panther are awesome, You Must Be Willing is probably the worst song ever.

You kidding? Full Sesh builds up, and then never delivers. It's my least favorite of the 3 b-sides.

That's pretty sweet. I went to the show in Toronto last night and the show in Kingston on Friday. I thought about bringing something to get signed on Friday, but decided against it in the end.

How long did they play for in Kingston? Wish I could have driven up

About an hour and a bit.

Here's the setlist:

All of New Wave (except Animal and Piss and Vinegar) mixed with these:

Don't Lose Touch

Sink, Florida, Sink

Walking is Still Honest

Pint of Guiness

Rice & Bread

Cliche Guevara

From Her Lips to God's Ears

Encore:

TSR

Reinventing Axl Rose

Anarcho Punks

We Laugh at Danger

dude, in baltimore a little bit ago they played less than an hour. they had until like 11:30 and stoped at like 11:18 or something. i was actually really ummed because their set seemed super short and the non-new wave songs were song i've heard them play every time i've seen them. i'd love to hear some random old stuff i don't hear much, especially acoustic.

dude, in baltimore a little bit ago they played less than an hour. they had until like 11:30 and stoped at like 11:18 or something. i was actually really ummed because their set seemed super short and the non-new wave songs were song i've heard them play every time i've seen them. i'd love to hear some random old stuff i don't hear much, especially acoustic.

That's probably their only Baltimore show I've ever missed (aside from the one where the 12" EP was released, no one was at that haha). Your talking about the one where they sold Stop, right? I talked to my friend that went to it and he said it was basically all New Wave.

That sucks, but almost every time I see them they pull out an old track for the encore.

First time it was Disco Before the Breakdown, second was Baby, third was TSR, and fourth would have been last night; they didn't have an encore since they were with Foo Fighters.