New AM! 7" on the way...

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

dude, in baltimore a little bit ago they played less than an hour. they had until like 11:30 and stoped at like 11:18 or something. i was actually really ummed because their set seemed super short and the non-new wave songs were song i've heard them play every time i've seen them. i'd love to hear some random old stuff i don't hear much, especially acoustic.

That's probably their only Baltimore show I've ever missed (aside from the one where the 12" EP was released, no one was at that haha). Your talking about the one where they sold Stop, right? I talked to my friend that went to it and he said it was basically all New Wave.

yeah, that show. you didn't miss much dude. i haven't missed any of their baltimore shows since they did they fat tour, and this was my least favorite show. it was basically all new wave, then normal fan favorites (reinventing axl rose, etc). they did play anarcho punks but that was anything wild, alot of the fans were really boring. i'd love it if i was at that record release show. too bad i wasn't into folk punk in 6th grade, haha.

I am still yet to hear Disco live. Not going to give up hope, though.

At the baltimore show that was before the one me and nicktheitman are talking about, the Against Gambling Problems tour, they played Disco and 35%. I remember me and fake problems though they were going to do the trilogy, but they didn't.

best show of my life.

The first time I saw Against Me was when they toured with the Blood Brothers and played in some small building. They blew me away. I had only casually listened before then.

Same here. The first time I saw them was on that tour with the Blood Brothers at the Starlight Ballroom in Philly. That was such a strange tour. The second time was at the Ottobar in Baltimore with Smoke Or Fire. Both were great shows. Unfortunately I will probably never go see them again, because I hate going to shows at large venues.

The first time I saw Against Me was when they toured with the Blood Brothers and played in some small building. They blew me away. I had only casually listened before then.

Same here. The first time I saw them was on that tour with the Blood Brothers at the Starlight Ballroom in Philly. That was such a strange tour. The second time was at the Ottobar in Baltimore with Smoke Or Fire. Both were great shows. Unfortunately I will probably never go see them again, because I hate going to shows at large venues.

the recher in baltimore is not very big at all if you feel like coming to another baltimore show. they've played there twice since i've been into them, and they try to hit baltimore on every tour

the recher in baltimore is not very big at all if you feel like coming to another baltimore show. they've played there twice since i've been into them, and they try to hit baltimore on every tour

I've never heard of the recher. The Ottobar is the only venue I've been to in Baltimore. How big is the recher compared to the Ottobar? How is it set up? And how much are the ticket prices usually?

I've never heard of the recher. The Ottobar is the only venue I've been to in Baltimore. How big is the recher compared to the Ottobar? How is it set up? And how much are the ticket prices usually?

http://www.rechertheatre.com/theatreinfo.php

some info on it^^

it's about double/triple the size of ottobar, and all one floor. stage with barrier (lame). tix are normally about twelve, but a band like against me would cost somewhere in the 15-17 range. my least favorite venue in baltimore, but against me was amazing there the first ime i saw them there.

Yeah Joe Turner aka The Boss aka Joe Tizzy aka Dads Main aka Tripple Cs.

Are you that kid, that went to school with us, and you said your band was playing after hours or some shit?

i saw in big fish that serves absolutely no purpose, and we did play after hours. i don't go to your school, but i was outside talking to you guys about it and stuff. awesome man, no idea ou were into vinyl that much. rad

http://www.rechertheatre.com/theatreinfo.php

some info on it^^

it's about double/triple the size of ottobar, and all one floor. stage with barrier (lame). tix are normally about twelve, but a band like against me would cost somewhere in the 15-17 range. my least favorite venue in baltimore, but against me was amazing there the first ime i saw them there.

That seems like a pretty decent place (minus the barrier). Maybe I will go next time Against Me plays there. We can high five.

You should definately go see Victor Wooten there on Thursday. That guy is amazing.