Fest 8 registration is up...

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest genericinsight
me and flood will have a table at the registration record fair eric OP will have one probably with aaron...I'm sure others will be there too

I will have a table as well this year.

me and flood will have a table at the registration record fair eric OP will have one probably with aaron...I'm sure others will be there too

I am hoping to get a half table for Gruff Beard myself do you know if there is space left. I held off because I was not sure I would have our first release in time but its on now.

Guest genericinsight

I am hoping to get a half table for Gruff Beard myself do you know if there is space left. I held off because I was not sure I would have our first release in time but its on now.

You'll have to contact No Idea and ask. I sent in my money for that already to reserve because they go fast.

so.. everyone set for this... im pretty pyched for this. i got a spot or two (holiday inn) available if anyone i know is interested.
Totally ready...driving down all day friday and starting to party...and then don't have to work till the following wednesday so have time to relax and do some sight seeing on the way back.

Still thinking about flying but I don't want to go through the hassle of renting a car and all that. But 15 hours is a looong day.

• 2 weeks later...

Dude, after a few beers i will hit on you if your wearing red stilettos ;) haha.

Last year i had werewolf outfit, but it was to fucking hot to wear the mask, my friend wore an inflatable can of woop ass and another a bottle of bear. Not 100% yet, but might take walk down to the costume shop in GNV before a pic one if i cant find one before.

i wont have one. im lame

Dude, i was hoping you were going to wear a Caddy Shack gopher costume like your avatar.