the best movie of all time

[image]

question: is the book better than the movie? only seen the movie, thinking the book is probably better but wanted to make sure.

I liked the book a lot...it's been years, I read it first so I thought it was better. Really any book you read first is usually better. I've read 3 of Nick Hornby books, all were good. They were all 3 very funny. Definately read it.

holy shit yeah. the book is awesome. except...atleast for me, it always sucks reading a book after watching the movie. but go for it, i enjoyed the book more than the movie.

Agree. I always try and read the book first before going to see the movie.

Except for Lord Of the Rings. I tried multiple times to get though those books but never could. I'm a total sword and sorcery, Dungeons & Dragons geek too.

I did love all the LOTR movies.

To pick a movie of all time is impossible.....This movie here is one of the BEST horror/thrillers I've have seen in a long long time...Definately not for the squeemish.. If you like horror disturbing crazy movies check it out

I still have to watch this but speaking of disturbing crazy movies have you seen Inside......my god if not you need to!

To pick a movie of all time is impossible.....This movie here is one of the BEST horror/thrillers I've have seen in a long long time...Definately not for the squeemish.. If you like horror disturbing crazy movies check it out

I still have to watch this but speaking of disturbing crazy movies have you seen Inside......my god if not you need to!

I just checked it out in the few moments I had at work just now, And can't even find a trailer for it. The two places that had them, were removed. It sounds good. I definately want to check it out. Where should I look for it ....assuming it is on DVD?

Found it, will watch it sometime this weekend. Probably not till Sunday, calln an early night tonite, and going to see reverend Horton Heat w/ Nekromantix tomorrow.... Martyrs you can get at blockbuster, thats were I found Inside...