TP/PO: PORTUGAL THE MAN It's Complicated Being LP

Guest admin1338560633

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Admin
has the light blue silk screen sold out, fuck I was waiting on this refreshing every minute then I go away for 5 minutes to find out my dad's been cheating on my mum and it's gone!!!

sorry to hear about your mum and dad, but I have more bad news. the light blue with silkscreen is now sold out. the black is soon to follow so get one while you can.

has the light blue silk screen sold out, fuck I was waiting on this refreshing every minute then I go away for 5 minutes to find out my dad's been cheating on my mum and it's gone!!!

sorry to hear about your mum and dad, but I have more bad news. the light blue with silkscreen is now sold out. the black is soon to follow so get one while you can.

Sucks dude, definitely an FML moment... but still pre-order... maybe you'll win the test press!

Guest Admin
will john be screening / signing these?

dustin is printing these (geezfools on the board), I might be able to get him to sign them as he will be in denver on august 14th. I will ask him.

I got thhe black one :D, just wanted to maintain a complete P.TM collection, sucks I guess haha. Anyone wanna sell me their blue silk for $40 PM me

Guest Admin
black with silkscreen ordered because my ass waited too long and the blue was gone. oh well, black is good to! I'm rather excited .

Virgil- I would flip if you did got him to sign these

if the stars align, I will make it happen. No guarantees. And just for everyone bummed about missing the blue with silk-screen, I think the black with the etching will look absolutely amazing. And it will sound just as bad ass.

• 1 month later...