Is it illegal for a restuarant to not have an A/C

That's exaggerated. There's so many places that get so much more snow than Buffalo does. Buffalo spends much of its winter with no snow on the ground, especially recently. The only "problem" is that if Lake Erie doesn't have a layer of ice and a band of precipitation comes, we get dumped on. Happens 2 or 3 times a year, and maybe one of those will be a couple feet of snow. Otherwise it snows an inch here, an inch there, then melts on a warm sunny day, then an inch here, and so on.

Guest kissthesharks

Being a server, I like to turn the A/C down as cold as possible, so customers don't dick around and my tables turn faster. I can't imagine not having one at work..that must be horrible.

Guest kissthesharks
Being a server, I like to turn the A/C down as cold as possible, so customers don't dick around and my tables turn faster. I can't imagine not having one at work..that must be horrible.

you work at pizza hut right? ive never seen any of those pizza places with servers before.

Yeah, I've only seen a few resturant style Pizza Huts with servers and all that jazz. I've mostly seen carryout/delivery Pizza huts.

Guest kissthesharks
being a server at a fucking pizza hut is gotta be the dumbest fucking job ever.

If by dumbest job, you mean mindless, then yeah...it's a pretty easy job.

90s inside is a lot different than outside and the oven is set to 440 so right next to the oven is death, plus all the gas exhaust isn't being blown out, I leave everyday with a pulsating headache, trust me its not me being a pussy

pussy... :P

seriously, i know what you mean... it can get on your nerves. i use to work in a pizza joint that had a faulty a/c and it would break down sometimes... it wasn't so bad at night. but the day sucked ass. i lost a lot of weight sweating my fat away though.lol

Wait what? I've never seen a non-restaurant style Pizza Hut, even when I was in Europe. Those exist?

i saw one of those the other night when i was lost in pittsburgh. never had seen one before.

Weird, I just saw one of these yesterday and was thinking how weird it was.

It was in Shady Side.