Vinyl Collective is moving Super Sale, Lower Price

Guest admin1338560633

Guest Admin

So we are moving into our new space on Saturday. We hope to be back up and running on Tuesday, April 1st. Wish us luck with getting our phones and internet set up. I am so absolutely excited about our new space and if any of you are ever visiting Denver, consider yourself invited. We put up some shelves last night and afterwards, we checked out the bar (Continental Room) half a block down from our space and it is a really cool punk rock/rockabilly bar. I knew the bartender and door man which is a plus. They have a great beer selection, a nice jukebox, and a few pool tables. Not trying to brag, but me and a friend kicked some ass in doubles and during one game, I got an 8 ball break. How crazy is that? I take all of this that we found a great space.

So since we are moving, we thought we should have a big sale so that the following week when we move stuff from our storage spaces, we will have less to move. For one week and one week only, the following records are on sale at the following prices. Take this opportunity to pick something up you were on the fence about or a color you weren't sure you wanted to pick up. Next Thursday, the prices will go back to normal. Thanks.

DECAY ìBack In The Houseî 7" $1.00

DIGGER/FAIRLANES ìTouch My Bodyî 7" $2.00

DIGGER/FAIRLANES ìTouch My Bodyî 7" blue vinyl $2.00

DISCOUNT/CIGARETTEMAN ìSplitî 7" $1.00

Drag the River / The Dents "Found all Parts" split LP Red vinyl $8.50

DRAG THE RIVER ìYou Can't Live This Wayî LP Brown Vinyl $6.99

DRAG THE RIVER ìYou Can't Live This Wayî LP Red Vinyl $6.99

FEAR BEFORE THE MARCH OF FLAMES the always open mouth double LP (Red and Yellow vinyl) $10.00

FEAR BEFORE THE MARCH OF FLAMES the always open mouth double LP (Red/Yellow inside outside vinyl) $10.00

FEAR BEFORE THE MARCH OF FLAMES ìArt Damageî pic disc LP $7.99

FYP / CHANIWA ìsplitî 10" $3.00

Josh Small "Tall by Josh Small" double LP burgandy/gold vinyl $16.99

KAY KAY AND HIS WEATHERED UNDERGROUND "S/t" Orange with Red Speckles $15.00

KAY KAY AND HIS WEATHERED UNDERGROUND "S/t" Rainbow Milk vinyl $15.00

Limbeck "S/t" LP (Gold vinyl) $6.99

Limbeck "S/t" LP (Platinum vinyl) $6.99

Love Me Destroyer "The Things Around us Burn" LP grey marble vinyl $8.50

Love Me Destroyer "The Things Around us Burn" LP orange/blue half and half vinyl $8.50

MINUS THE BEAR "Interpretaciones Del Oso" LP 180 gram vinyl $9.00

MINUS THE BEAR "Interpretaciones Del Oso" LP all 3 colors $25.00

MINUS THE BEAR "Interpretaciones Del Oso" LP Root Beer Float colored vinyl $9.00

PORTUGAL THE MAN "Church Mouth" all 4 color varieties (4 LPs) $32.00

PORTUGAL THE MAN "Church Mouth" LP clear chocolate with a drop of cream $8.00

PORTUGAL THE MAN "Church Mouth" LP deep clear blue with a drop of cream $8.00

PORTUGAL THE MAN "Church Mouth" LP plum (solid) with a drop of cream $8.00

PORTUGAL THE MAN "Church Mouth" LP raspberry (solid) with a drop of cream $8.00

SCOTT REYNOLDS AND THE STEAMING BEAST "Adventure Boy" LP Burgundy/Gold half and half vinyl $6.99

SCOTT REYNOLDS AND THE STEAMING BEAST "Adventure Boy" LP Gold w/ Burgundy Swirl $6.99

THE PLAYING FAVORITES "I Remember When I Was Pretty" LP blue w/ white speckles $6.99

THE PLAYING FAVORITES "I Remember When I Was Pretty" LP pink/blue half and half $6.99

Tim Barry "Rivanna Junction" LP grey/black half and half vinyl $7.50

Guest Admin
anyone who hasnt picked the Kay Kay up, do yourself a favor and do it!!...rad record!....wish i lived in Denver to help you out!

me too!

Guest baseball

Already have most of that stuff but anyone who doesn't should seriously take advantage of those prices. There's some great records on there. Limbeck and Drag the River are probably my favorites.

Guest Admin
Hey Virgil, any word on the Ghost Buffalo LPs?

still at least 4 weeks out. I will explain everything once we get an official date on norma jean. thanks for your patience buddy.