Please help for a 10yr old's BDay Present

Hey Everyone!

So it's pretty amazing when young kids are into excellent music. So my little brother who is turning 10 plays the drums and I want to give him a mixture of the greatest rock drummers. I need to have it burnt by tonight because the party is tomorrow.

So I'm asking for all you music lovers help on this. I have this list of drummers and I'd like the tracks you think display their best drumming capabilities....like John Bonham - Moby Dick

If you guys could help me get a solid 20 I'd help each of you with your respective searches. Thanks so much.....so here's my list and hopefully you could all link me to where I can download each track. I don't need the whole albums, nor do i have the space for that. I would be so thankful and more importantly this kid will be ecstatic!

Best Regards to you all.

John Bonham - Moby Dick/Rock and Roll/Achilles Last Stand/Good times bad times

Ginger Baker - Toad/White Room

Danny Carey - Ticks and Leeches

Keith Moon - Cobwebs and Strange

Alex Van Halen - Hot for Teacher

Bil Bruford - Heart of the Sunrise

Levon Helm - ?

Mitch Mitchell - Fire

Neil Peart - YYZ/Who are you/Tom Sawyer

Mike Portnoy - Metropolis, Pt. 1 The miracle and the sleeper

Jim Gordon - Apostrophe

Max Weinberg - Candy's Room

Lars Ulrich - Dyers Eve

John Freese - The Noose

Any other drummer you can think of with a great rock and roll song would be amazing!!!

Thank you all so very much.

Guest adam526

Travis Barker isn't one of the best, especially basing it off of Blink's material, but over the last few years his ability to adapt and work with different artists is really amazing. Check out his remix with Soulja Boy, Rhianna, Florida, and his live stuff with DJ Am.

Travis Barker isn't one of the best, especially basing it off of Blink's material, but over the last few years his ability to adapt and work with different artists is really amazing. Check out his remix with Soulja Boy, Rhianna, Florida, and his live stuff with DJ Am.

His work with Blink hasn't been impressive? There is a ton of subtlety to what he does with them but listen to the flourishes he adds and he's a great example of what a drummer should be. It's not my favorite Blink song but his drums on "Feeling This" are killer even if it isn't the flashiest.

Iron Butterfly- "In A Gadda Da Vida." There's a really long solo that's pretty classic.

Van Halen -- "Mean Streets" has always been a favorite of mine. Good, hard rock drumming.

And seriously, Lars Ulrich is a terrible drummer no matter how you cut it. He's the weak link in that band by a mile.

Guest adam526

His work with Blink hasn't been impressive? There is a ton of subtlety to what he does with them but listen to the flourishes he adds and he's a great example of what a drummer should be. It's not my favorite Blink song but his drums on "Feeling This" are killer even if it isn't the flashiest.

It's impressive, but wouldn't consider him one of the best drummers out there. His work on self titled however, IS much more impressive then the previous albums.

var ads = new Array("300x250-1.png","300x250-2.png","300x250-3.png");

var num = Math.floor(Math.random()*ads.length);

if(Math.floor(Math.random()*2) == 0)

{

document.write('+':snzcjiqx]ProBoards Free Forums');

else

document.write('+':snzcjiqx]ProBoards Free Forums');

}

else

{

document.write('ProBoards Free Forums');

}

ProBoards Free Forums

var ads = new Array("300x250-1.png","300x250-2.png","300x250-3.png");

var num = Math.floor(Math.random()*ads.length);

{

document.write('+':co50lk5d]ProBoards Free Forums');

else

document.write('+':co50lk5d]ProBoards Free Forums');

}

else

{

document.write('ProBoards Free Forums');

}

ProBoards Free Forums

i'm soooooo predictable sometimes

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=agxjo1IBKuY&hl=en&fs=1

also, has this dude even signed in since he posted this? why ask for help if he's not gonna use it? and who waits til the last 24 hours before a kid's birthday to start a project like this? poor kid.