Vega Vinyl update

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i hope to see the other colour of constants is black with clear splatter....

that would be interesting...if it actually worked. someone should try it!

nice to know you agreed with me,skumbucket.

i inspired from an old zinc roofs at some slum house in bangkok where i saw it from a window of sky train....

:)

I think the Constants record would look awesome in a clear/silver mix, the same way that green/gold mix looks on the 108 record "A New Beat From A Dead Heart".

I've actually been thinking about something like that. We are doing the artwork right now, and the cover color might change. Not sure yet. If not, that vinyl color is kind of what I'm thinking.

I think the Constants record would look awesome in a clear/silver mix, the same way that green/gold mix looks on the 108 record "A New Beat From A Dead Heart".

I've actually been thinking about something like that. We are doing the artwork right now, and the cover color might change. Not sure yet. If not, that vinyl color is kind of what I'm thinking.

Yeah, I just like the way the metallic color mixes with another to look like some kind of magic potion or something.

a friend of mine who also does a label has been using them exclusively for the past couple of years and came highly recommended to me. i had spoken to them before the recommendation as well and really liked how i was treated and know the quality of the records they make and how honest and how they were just completely helpful in every way. they produce some great quality records that are pressed in the US, which is extremely important to me, and i think theyre just a much better quality than those of GZ. one of my biggest peeves with GZ is the look of the center labels, they just look really dull. it also helps that theyre based out of el segundo so i would be able to just drive up there and pick up the records with no shipping fees. i would have used them for this project but an agreement was made to use GZ this time around.

Daggermouth - Turf Wars

nice, glad this is still happening. Any timeframe?

soonish? when its done its done? id hate to put a specific date on it and then have that go by, i just want to have it in my hands then just sort of surprise people and have it available to order immediately.

if anyone else has questions about that please PM me. i dont wannna sidetrack things from jordan and his label since this is what the thread is intended for. sorry it got a little threadjacked.

nice, glad this is still happening. Any timeframe?

soonish? when its done its done? id hate to put a specific date on it and then have that go by, i just want to have it in my hands then just sort of surprise people and have it available to order immediately.

if anyone else has questions about that please PM me. i dont wannna sidetrack things from jordan and his label since this is what the thread is intended for. sorry it got a little threadjacked.

i apologize for continuing the threadjack, but i just have to say that matt is an awesome guy and has helped me a bunch multiple times. stand up guy and will support whatever he does.