New Anti-Flag LP (pics)

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've never understood why Anti-Flag gets so much crap compared to Propaghandi.

as far as live settings are concerned propagandhi doesnt do nearly the amount of preaching anti flag does. in fact the last 2-3 times i saw propagandhi its pretty minimal and purely opinion based propagandhi is leaps and bounds better than anti flag both musically and lyrically. chris hannah is a much more eloquent speaker/lyricist than justin or #2. anti flag is basically the kindergarten version of propagandhi.

I've never understood why Anti-Flag gets so much crap compared to Propaghandi.

as far as live settings are concerned propagandhi doesnt do nearly the amount of preaching anti flag does. in fact the last 2-3 times i saw propagandhi its pretty minimal and purely opinion based propagandhi is leaps and bounds better than anti flag both musically and lyrically. chris hannah is a much more eloquent speaker/lyricist than justin or #2. anti flag is basically the kindergarten version of propagandhi.

Haha, kindergarten version of Propagandhi. That's pretty great.

Anti-Flag is just high school punk to me. I haven't been into them since I was 15. I don't really have any good reason...it just got really cheesy to me...that and Justin Sane's voice is pretty fucking annoying. I think the fact that my friends were always raving about them helped, too. They really aren't anything special.

Yeah no offense to any Anti Flag fans, but I really really kind of despise those guys.

It's weird seeing them in fancy staged photoshoots, and myspace secret shows and such. I did really like their first couple albums. And that one dude has a fauxhawk now.

Anyway no offense, it's just like night and day between the AF 10 years ago and the modern AF

• 1 month later...
Guest baseball

I always like the crazy swirly style on the left for some reason. Looks cool.

Too bad this is the most boring record I've heard all year.

wow, looks pretty cool! Si that middle one a picture disc? Haha

It's 2xLP with the etching being the D side

The etching looks cool, and I always love that swirly pattern on the left, but I still don't know if I'll pick this up. I bought their last album, because I thought it was way better than Terror State. Still wasn't as good as Underground Network though, in my opinion.