Epitaph Store - NOFX/BR/DKM colored vinyl

travis

• Replies 490
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is nothing more than an Epitaph cash grab. Yes, these are all great records, but the originals aren't all that hard to find.

And just think, every dollar you give Epitaph goes toward them signing another screamo band.

I'm boycotting buying these.

Exactly.

Everytime a record is repressed, a boy's mascara runs.

That was a hundred bucks I didn't plan on spending today. I didn't need to be spending it, but I did without even giving it a second thought and I look forward to a nice stack of colored LPs and since I didn't own those NOFX on even black vinyl, I will be happy to have them, not to mention the first BR album on red!

i picked up heavy petting zoo and so long and thanks...

does anyone else think it's really weird that this went up some time yesterday and is still available for purchase?

factor in the people in this thread alone are saying they purchased 100+ bucks worth of records...

i have a feeling this limited /300 number is either wrong or a bunch of us are going to get black/refunds.

i personally don't really care that much. i already own white trash and punk in drublic so i didn't care to order them. as long as i get the copies i'll be happy. more happy of course if they come on a cool color.

I hit up travis right after we launched and said "post that shit on VC and see what kids say about it" because-well-VC board would care about this stuff first. Inventory is set so you will NOT get something you didn't order unless something weird happens.

What else did people ask?

Um...yeah, for the kid who ordered 40lbs of different shit...i'll fix that later.

Against The Grain will be repressed soon.

Generator will be repressed soon.

S&M Airlines will be repressed.

Frank Turner is being pressed (both records we have).

Everything Sucks will be repressed.

Refused catalog will be pressed. Don't be surprised if something happens with the DVD AUDIO version (extended shit) ends up on 180 gram. Just need to work the details-not any time soon.

ETID is currently being pressed.

All in due time.

And if you're truly a music/vinyl fan...Anti- has some surprises up the sleeve.

Boycott away.

does anyone else think it's really weird that this went up some time yesterday and is still available for purchase?

factor in the people in this thread alone are saying they purchased 100+ bucks worth of records...

i have a feeling this limited /300 number is either wrong or a bunch of us are going to get black/refunds.

i personally don't really care that much. i already own white trash and punk in drublic so i didn't care to order them. as long as i get the copies i'll be happy. more happy of course if they come on a cool color.

I hit up travis right after we launched and said "post that shit on VC and see what kids say about it" because-well-VC board would care about this stuff first. Inventory is set so you will NOT get something you didn't order unless something weird happens.

Um...yeah, for the kid who ordered 40lbs of different shit...i'll fix that later.

Refused catalog will be pressed. Don't be surprised if something happens with the DVD AUDIO version (extended shit) ends up on 180 gram. Just need to work the details-not any time soon.

All in due time.

Boycott away.

You forgot about RKL

also you should totally Press some DFL - Proud to Be!!!!

I really am finding it hard to believe there are still some left.

People aren't buying 300 of each record x 8 or 10. And considering we haven't emailed/blogged/tweeted/myspaced/facebooked this...it's not that surprising.

That's true. Well it's awesome that VC people and associated are kind of getting first dibs on this stuff!

All in due time.

Boycott away.

whats the deal with the red AOCTW?

All in due time.

Boycott away.

You forgot about RKL

also you should totally Press some DFL - Proud to Be!!!!

You probably know this, but just in case, you know that DFL record has been pressed as a 2x7" called "Tony's War". It's way out of print, but yeah.