Epitaph Store - NOFX/BR/DKM colored vinyl

travis

This is nothing more than an Epitaph cash grab. Yes, these are all great records, but the originals aren't all that hard to find.

And just think, every dollar you give Epitaph goes toward them signing another screamo band.

I'm boycotting buying these.

It's hard to say it's a cash grab considering these have been sitting in our nice, airy, unwarping records warehouse for at least a year just hanging out.....sitting around....and if it was a cash grab, we'd both be able to admit the prices would be higher than $9.99-11.99.

So let's just take a deep breath, cool?

[image]

• Replies 490
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah totally not a cash grab, while you can probably find originals.. most of them were going for more on ebay and in record stores than they're going for here... i mean shit double lp for like 12 bucks?

plus if it was a cash grab they would have done this like 2 years ago when vinyl was alot hotter than it is now

You forgot about RKL

also you should totally Press some DFL - Proud to Be!!!!

You probably know this, but just in case, you know that DFL record has been pressed as a 2x7" called "Tony's War". It's way out of print, but yeah.

Yeah i actually have that, but there is like 4 or so songs not on the 2x7" and i actually meant to type Grateful not proud to be.

This is nothing more than an Epitaph cash grab. Yes, these are all great records, but the originals aren't all that hard to find.

And just think, every dollar you give Epitaph goes toward them signing another screamo band.

It's hard to say it's a cash grab considering these have been sitting in our nice, airy, unwarping records warehouse for at least a year just hanging out.....sitting around....and if it was a cash grab, we'd both be able to admit the prices would be higher than $9.99-11.99.

[image]

It's just my opinion and pertains mostly to the NOFX and Bad Religion exclusives.

No need to take a deep breath, it doesn't bother at all if you guys make some money. I think your prices are fair, I wasn't implying that they aren't. It doesn't matter how long they've been sitting in a warehouse, they just became available recently and all at once, prompting people to drop $100+ in one fell swoop.

I love most of those records, but personaly, I'm not spending $100+ on unnecessary colored represses of records that sound just fine on my old and boring black vinyl. I may, however, pick up some of the records I've never had on vinyl, though.

Agree to disagree, cool?

[image]

So dose mean they will be shipping soon them ? ;D;D;D

plus if it was a cash grab they would have done this like 2 years ago when vinyl was alot hotter than it is now

I know, right? No one collects NOFX or Bad Religion and has a compulsion to buy every variant. And there certainly aren't any labels that exploit that compulsion. That was so two years ago.

I know, right? No one collects NOFX or Bad Religion and has a compulsion to buy every variant. And there certainly aren't any labels that exploit that compulsion. That was so two years ago.

i just picked up copies of things i didn't have in the first place... most of the nofx and bad religion OG presses go for more than the new copies are listed for... so if you didn't already own the old versions you made out on the deal :)

[image]

i just stood up at my desk and started clapping, great post +1

[image]

It's just my opinion and pertains mostly to the NOFX and Bad Religion exclusives.

No need to take a deep breath, it doesn't bother at all if you guys make some money. I think your prices are fair, I wasn't implying that they aren't. It doesn't matter how long they've been sitting in a warehouse, they just became available recently and all at once, prompting people to drop $100+ in one fell swoop.

I love most of those records, but personaly, I'm not spending $100+ on unnecessary colored represses of records that sound just fine on my old and boring black vinyl. I may, however, pick up some of the records I've never had on vinyl, though.

Agree to disagree, cool?

I'd say the Screeching Weasel represses were more of a cash grab than this, is it really that different? Or did you buy those begrudgingly? Honestly just curious.

Also, I found that the SW represses sounded worse than the originals. At least for My Brain Hurts. Thoughts on that?