9/2 - NEVER FORGET!

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

so, I think my favorite part that I've read of all of this shit is the part in one of those threads where a kid says "Jordan from PastePunk Owns" and then Jason Tate responds "Get off your knees"...I'm assuming he would have let it be and no responded if the kid had posted in the same fashion as all the other kids, such as, "ZOMG JASON TATE YOU'RE SOOO AWESOME...FUCK SCOTT HEISEL, HE EATS PIZZA"

this shit is crazy, internetz is crazy, peoples is crazy

I think I was banned for talking shit about Thrice and some bands called Manchester Orchestra and Mute Math...I guess I'm out of the loop according to the Tateinator.

I think the guy is pompous ass but you managed to beat him at his own game. You know nothing about the music you were talking about and calling Brand New music for 15 year old girls is both stupid and sexist. Then you name dropped Dischord records as if that would make your points make more sense. Also calling Thrice a pop punk band... dear god.

I think I was banned for talking shit about Thrice and some bands called Manchester Orchestra and Mute Math...I guess I'm out of the loop according to the Tateinator.

I think the guy is pompous ass but you managed to beat him at his own game. You know nothing about the music you were talking about and calling Brand New music for 15 year old girls is both stupid and sexist. Then you name dropped Dischord records as if that would make your points make more sense. Also calling Thrice a pop punk band... dear god.

The Mario argument was pretty solid, yeah I don't care for Thrice. It got him all pissed off, the guy is real douche though.

The Mario part was funny. The rest of it, you didn't look like you knew what you were talking about. Not liking Thrice is fine, but to make broad insulting generalizations about bands that you know nothing about makes you look foolish. Manchester Orchestra is a pop punk band? Mute Math, who I detest, is now a pop punk band? It just made all of VC look bad. Which is saying something considering the last few days.