OFFICIAL Gaslight Anthem Tour Thread

Guest admin1338560633

fonda show tonight was great, all the bands absolutely killed it. gaslight played we're getting a divorce... and also meet me by the rivers edge (which i noticed wasnt on most of these setlists)

BUT!

my girlfriend and i were completely broke and could not afford the tour print like we wanted. i get paid tomorrow! if anyone is going to the chain show tomorrow and would be able to/would be so amazing i would love a print or two. i dont know if they are limiting it to one, so if they are nevermind. but if anyone is able to pick up an extra one or two i would extremely appreciate it and would give you a few extra bucks and go anywhere in orange county to pick it up. thank you so much in advance for even reading this!

thanks and please let me know

and i totally would take up that ^ ticket offer but i got tickets to see blink tomorrow. stoked about that too though.

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

last night's show was pretty kick ass. only saw The Loved Ones and The Gaslight Anthem. the house mix for TLO was pretty shitty. Couldn't hear David Walsh's lead guitar at all. most of TLO's set was good but i couldn't get into their re-working of The Bridge. they turned it into a generic punk rock song which was kinda lame.

TGA were really good. Brian Fallon slipped in a few lines from The Bronx's White Guilt during the break on Old White Lincoln. i think they pretty much played the entire "The 59 Sound" album. kinda bummed i'm not going to the Chain Reaction show.

is anybody going to the house party that The Loved Ones are playing in Pasadena tomorrow? or the Cobalt Cafe show tomorrow night?

Wish I could have gone to the Fonda show last nite instead of the Chain show tonite but I went to Blink (which was awesome and totally stoked I got the Blink tour print). Will be at Chain. Hope to get there in time to see The Loved Ones since Ive somehow never seen them before. Hopefully Gaslight plays a few more songs off SOS.

Blink tour print, I bet that is rarer than their live CD.

The Mark, Tom, and Travis Show (The Enema Strikes Back!) is Blink-182's only official live album. Released worldwide in 2000, only a million copies of this album were made. For those fans who discovered the band after its release, the CD became sought after by many and was renowned for its lack of availability.

Was just stoked to get the print, didnt say it was rare nor does it matter to me how many were made. Just wanted to get one.

Its hand numbered /1820 so yea, there's a bunch of 'em.

I was actually at the show Blink recorded that live album at. One of the best shows I ever saw them play.

Anyways, back to Gaslight....

last night was pretty fun. instead of a "gaslight" chant before the encore, people were saying "zombie time." my sister and i also ended up meeting Casey's (from Fake Problems) mom in the crowd before gaslight came on. although, i felt like an idiot because i said, "i was supposed to see them on their last tour but they had to cancel because someone died" and she said "oh yeah, that was my husband." it was kinda neat though because i still had the tickets in my wallet for that show because i haven't been back to the knitting factory since then to get my refund for the tickets.

Anybody know if they're still gonna have '59 Sound on Blue (I have green, white and black) on tour?

Did they ever have the blue on tour? I was under the impression it was the SideOneDummy exclusive color. (As white was VC, and green was Green Hell)

If you're really picky about the variants, there's two different black copies, I believe.

A friend of mine managed to pick up a blue copy the last time they were in Edmonton.

Lol not really picky, I originally picked up a green one and a black one (to listen to). A little later I picked up a white one and now i thought it'd be nice to get the blue to complete the set...well almost as I don't really care to pick up for the black variant cause I already have one on black.

4 more days til the concert woo-hoo!!!

Just got back from the Seattle date and both Frank Turner and Gaslight Anthem KILLED IT! This was the first time I've ever seen Frank Turner and I was extremely impressed. Loved Ones were playing as a three piece and were good, but seemed to be a little off. Murder By Death isn't really my thing but people were definitely into it. Gaslight played a tight set (as always) that was primarily made up of songs from '59 Sound. Those guys seemed to love every minute of their set and they are always smiling. Gaslight was selling varsity jackets which I think were awesome. Not sure how many people will actually pick one up (they were $60), but I still think it's a great idea.

I missed the seattle show, someone promised me a +1 since they didn't have anyone to go, then when I asked about it a couple of days ago, I never heard back, which kind of sucks. So I went to the beach instead. I only wanted to see frank turner and the loved ones anyways, maybe next time! :)

I missed the seattle show, someone promised me a +1 since they didn't have anyone to go, then when I asked about it a couple of days ago, I never heard back, which kind of sucks. So I went to the beach instead. I only wanted to see frank turner and the loved ones anyways, maybe next time! :)

You don't like Gaslight Anthem anymore?

I went to The Fillmore on Sunday. Incredible show. Gaslight's guitarist is kind of an ass, though...blatantly blew my sister off when she asked him to sign the set list she acquired. We stood around and talked to Brian for a while, though, which is always cool.

Yea, and he smashed his guitar like an idiot. But I think it was just to say he did at the Fillmore, with the history of that place and all. Good set though, Davey Havok was in the balcony because The Loved Ones love him or something.