Suburban Home turns 14...WANTS TO GIVE IT TO YOU

Guest admin1338560633

[image]

And by "IT", we mean a FREE ALBUM. With Suburban Home's 14th Anniversary, we have made the decision that we would like to give everyone in the world one free album. We are a bit biased, but we think that Suburban Home is one of greatest record labels in the world while also being one of the smallest, least known record labels around. We hope that our offer to give you a free album will entice you to pick a release from one of our artists and hope that it will encourage you to tell others to grab an album, too. Take advantage of this offer to listen to just how amazing the Austin Lucas album is, to fill in a gap in your Drag the River or Tim Barry collections, to pick up Kay Kay and His Weathered Underground's self-titled album, to dig deeper into our back-catalog, or pick an album you have only heard about.

There are just a few, easy steps:

1. Visit this url: http://www.suburbanhomerecords.com/freealbum/

2. Fill in your email address (the download code will be emailed to your email so make sure it is valid)

3. Answer if you would like to join our email list and then select the album you want us to send to you.

4. We know that if you really wanted to, you could do this more than once, but we please ask that you only pick one album for Free Download.

That is all you have to do. We will email codes every day that you can reimburse for one, free album download (of 320 Kbps mp3s). This isn't automated so know that it might be as long as a day before you get your free download. And know that this offer expires when September is over.

I know that there are a lot of great labels and way too many amazing releases to keep up with. We hope that this offer gets you to listen to a release that you might otherwise never listen to. Please tell your friends about this, post it on your Facebook, Retweet the post, post it on your blog, and/or do something absolutely unthinkable and tell a friend over the phone or in person. 14 years is a very long time (at least to me) to still exist in this crazy industry. If you have ever purchased one of our releases, saw one of our bands on tour, and/or told someone to check out what we do, THANK YOU! And if this FREE ALBUM helps you to discover what we are about, WELCOME!

Please post a comment on this post or in our message boards and feel free to mention what album you picked.

Is Homeless Wonders - Another One Of Those Day gonna be added? I've been looking for that forever. I remember you said you put out 2.5 releases by them. What was the other release besides the 2 full-lengths.

yes, we put out 2.5 (2 albums: "Another One of Those Days" and "S/t" and 1 tour ep)

We are gonna launch a digital store sooner than later and will put those up. isn't another one of those days on itunes or emusic?

Guest markovianprocess

Wow, what a gesture! Thanks very much! I chose the Kay Kay album. A UK distro has been really dropping the ball on getting some copies of this in, so I'll have the download until I get my hands on the vinyl.