Wings

andrew13

Who cares, the best wings anywhere don't compare the the shitty pizza place on any corner in Buffalo. Or any bar. Or any bowling alley.

For real! How can people fuck up something so simple. All the "Buffalo" chicken products at chains (Chili's, Applebees, Buffalo Wing Wings, etc) taste like doodoo.

Out of my travels, which I admit are not really THAT extensive, outside of WNY, the closest I've ever come to good wings was actually a place in London England.

It still baffles me that people mix hot sauce and bbq sauce sometimes. That tastes TERRIBLE. A lot of the other concoctions people come up with are just mind-boggling. I really don't understand how food can be unable to cross over long distances.

I really don't understand how this type of thing works. I'm willing to admit that buffalo wings are probably better in buffalo, chicago pizza in chicago etc. But how someone doesn't just go there and copy one of the many places that is allegedly better than anywhere else in the world is beyond me. It seems like such an easy money making venture.

I really don't understand how this type of thing works. I'm willing to admit that buffalo wings are probably better in buffalo, chicago pizza in chicago etc. But how someone doesn't just go there and copy one of the many places that is allegedly better than anywhere else in the world is beyond me. It seems like such an easy money making venture.
Yea, that's what I'm trying to say. It's truly baffling now someone can't just pick up the recipe and do it right.

For any food.

what kind of sauce are you trying to make? just buffalo?

a bunch. place i'm working at started doing wings, and the owner's son and i are pretty much in charge of it, so we were trying to find some good recipes to try. you'd think there would be a site dedicated to just wing recipes, but no luck so far.