free stuff

• Replies 357
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest scriptedrain
Hey! Is there any way of A: getting added to the list and B: possibly getting the box before jan 1st? I'm moving and would love to add lots of great stuff to the box...and would love to have less stuff to move from ct to brooklyn...

Once you get added to the list, you have to wait until it gets to you, and I wouldn't count on getting it before January 1. It's been to... a dozen people in 3 months? If that? And there's still at least a dozen more people on the list.

Hey! Is there any way of A: getting added to the list and B: possibly getting the box before jan 1st? I'm moving and would love to add lots of great stuff to the box...and would love to have less stuff to move from ct to brooklyn...

Once you get added to the list, you have to wait until it gets to you, and I wouldn't count on getting it before January 1. It's been to... a dozen people in 3 months? If that? And there's still at least a dozen more people on the list.

Yeah, you people are fucking slow. 8-)

Guest scriptedrain

Yeah, you people are fucking slow. 8-)

You people? I had it sent out the day after I got it!

Guest scriptedrain
I tried my damnedest to get it out the same day because I got it on a Saturday I believe.... it ended up going out on Monday. I tried!

And that's what counts. :-* +1

if it ever gets to my end before i head to Rome on Jan14th, i have some silkscreened HWM goodies i used to test out the screens.

Damn, that would be sweet.

yeah i thought i had pictures of the graphic itself, but i cant find those. So enjoy this instead...

[image]

i also have one with chucks face singing into a mic.

Bad new folks. I sent this puppy off last week but I just got it sent back to me all damaged up with elephanttttttt's address torn off the cover. I'm having a look through it right now and all the CD's, DVD's, and 7"'s all seem to be in one piece, so I'll get a new box for this and send it back off later today!