Converge "Axe to Fall" pre-orders

does anyone believe this?

Why not just put it up for how much you paid for it or offer it to someone on here if that was the case?

there is no initial obligation to sell it for the original purchase price through the board prior to using eBay. dude can do whatever he wants with the record. besides, it may sell for less than what he ended up paying for it. so tired of this attitude.

I meant he could've put the buy it now price on ebay what he paid for it, since he didn't just buy it to sell it. You're right, he can do whatever he wants with the record, I don't care and nobody else should. Might as well just throw the possibility of it not getting up to what he paid though, thats not going to happen.

that's my final thoughts on the subject, I was just responding to what he said.

I haven't got my shipping confirmation yet and someone 45 mins away has their copy :( . thats what I get for waiting a few days after pre-order went up to buy one

I ordered mine from amazon.co.uk and they've told me they're not getting it in til the 12th-16th. I imagine it'll be the euro press, but who knows

When they pushed the date back it got me worried these could be the US "retail" version. Just to be on the safe side I ordered a copy from amazon.de as well, which for sure is the euro press (says "Label: Deathwish (Indigo)" in the Produktinformation, and it shipped right away).

So that's one color from Epitaph (check), three from Deathwish (check), one euro (check), and one US standard (check, probably). Still leaves two colors... How would one go about acquiring those? Provided Deathwish didn't pull a new You Fail Me type pressing, that is.

It'll be pretty great if it gets sent to the US to come back to the UK. I'm in no big hurry and not too bothered what colour I get though.

I got my copy from Deathwish today. It's pretty sweet except I don't have a record player here. Now who has the pressing info?

Typically, once all pre-orders have been sent out, DW will update the pressing info.

Or sometimes, whilst pre orders are shipping we will update...

Converge - Axe To Fall

First Press

100 - Clear w/ colored shards

300 - Solid Blue and Beer split with yellow splatter

400 - Beer w/ blue white and yellow splatter

500 - Cream (Epitaph mail-order exclusive)

800 - Beer, Coke Bottle Blue and black tricolor

1000 - Beer (European exclusive)

2000 - Coke Bottle Blue

2000 - Solid Light Blue

Rise And Fall - Our Circle...

First Press

150 - White with Bronze splatter (50 w/ tour cover)

300 - White and Bronze mix

700 - Clear Yellow and Bronze mix

1000 - Black and Bronze mix