Converge "Axe to Fall" pre-orders

package came yesterday... GIANT ASS HOLE in the corner of the box.. like a rat chewed its way out of it... not to mention 3 records packaged in a box meant to hold 20. Jackets are all bent to shit. WTF?

ah no, that kind of stuff cant happen, because we payed $9 to avoid the shipping problems with USPS, that would never happen with UPS or any other shipper.

Got this today on the blue/beer split splatter...

Not really into the color. I'm considering trading this copy and buying one of the solid blues.

pm'd. I'm sure I'm getting one of the solid blue colors so we can just trade straight across when I get mine if you want ;)

I don't want to trade for a solid blue. I'm going to buy the solid blue from RevHQ and trade the splatter for something else I want. I'm not trying to be a dick, but obviously a /300 Converge variant is worth more than a /2000 one.

Got mine today too.

Unfortunately my order was screwed up and instead of 2 Converge and 1 R&F as I had ordered, they mixed it up and I got 2 Rises and only one Converge.

Pretty bummed.

I am a patient man when it comes to mistakes, but my gut feeling is the only way they can correct it is to send me out a darn blue copy instead of the much more limited variant I rightfully deserve. Oh well...we will see what Janelle says.

Guest kissthesharks
i dont get it. the DW estore said 3 variations were available. how did you know to order 5? or did you just order more for the hell of it?

ugh im figuring im gonna have to track down either the clear w/ shards or the tricolor. im just not sure where my order falls in line. it was before the site crashed so i think i got in early. either way, if i would have known 5 were gonna be available, i would have ordered 5. i already got a clear blue from revhq though.

pm'd. I'm sure I'm getting one of the solid blue colors so we can just trade straight across when I get mine if you want ;)

I don't want to trade for a solid blue. I'm going to buy the solid blue from RevHQ and trade the splatter for something else I want. I'm not trying to be a dick, but obviously a /300 Converge variant is worth more than a /2000 one.

I'm willing to pay that difference or whatever. you aren't being a dick :) It's fine I understand. I just really want that variant because I like the color

Order confirmation:

We have a BRAND NEW system in place now for shipping at Deathwish.

As soon as your order is SHIPPED you receive a confirmation number. NOT when you are ordering, etc.

It is generated, when the postage label is generated. Hope that helps some of you out.

Colors:

Juan is a GREAT customer, so we do what we can to help him out.

If you become as rad of a customer as Juan, you will also get awesome things in the mail.

-J.