Anyone have any Movie Recommendations?

mrc

Hell yeah, I love all Asian cinema.

Koroshiya (Ichi The Killer) is another Japanese movie I suggest.

Yeah, definitely.

I love that dude. (the actor that plays the main character) Have any of you seen "Last Life in the Universe"? It's the same guy but its not really violent at all, just fucking awesome. Definitely check it out.

• 2 weeks later...

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

just saw The Future Is Unwritten, the Joe Strummer doc. i found it super interesting. all the photos and footage they have in there is great. it makes you excited about Joe's work and makes you wanna celebrate the guy till the day's end. at least that's what i got from it. Paul Simonon didn't have any interview footage in here, though Mick and Topper did.

im not sure if this is in here already but you guys need to watch windy city heat! i cant even explain it without words but its hilarious. its about a guy whos entire life is a spoof. his friends have lied to him about everything his entire life and now they have this huge elaborate scam about him being a huge movie star... ooh man...

not movie, but Dexter - Best Series....

just got the first season but havent cracked it open yet.

watched transformers last weekend and i didnt really like it at all!

really? i thought it was good... i was never too into transformers as a kid (ninja turtles were too badass) but i thought it was good. i just take those summer blockbusters at face value. plus that girl is sooooooooooooo hot!

I just finished watching this, courtesy of Netflix:

[image]

I never saw the theatrical version, but it gives you the option of watching the regular cut or the "unrated" cut when you start it. I selected the unrated cut, and found nothing that would indicate unrated-ness. Has anyone else seen this? What's the difference?

• 2 weeks later...
i finally saw super bad last week. that shit was sooooo funny. i was surprised

Just bought it. Movie rules! Also, I dunno if anyone's mentioned 28 Weeks Later, but I actually enjoyed it more than the first one. SHIT'S INTENSE.

I REALLY wanted to see this in theaters but it wasn't playing ANYWHERE. I have been meaning to pick it up. I guess I will ask for it for Christmas or something.