Very stupid request

mcm1610

What is an example of those old video games that are like jumping from level to level while what your character stands on scrolls down the screen and if you fall to the bottom, you die?

I need it for a metaphor for a really dumb homework assignment in my education class, but I can't think of any of the games.

There's the game "Papi Jump" for the iPhone that is one of those games that keeps going up, and if you fall, you die.

There's parts of Super Smash Brothers that is like that as well. (At least I believe so. I haven't played in a couple years.)

I don't know of any old games, though.

Or that part in the 'Hakunah Matata' level from the Lion King game where you have to climb up the waterfall. Fuck that part.

OH GOD I FUCKING HATEDDDDDDDDDD THAT SHIT. I played the shit outta that game as a kid since I was obsessed with the Lion King. It pissed me off because that's like my favorite part in the movie but it made me want to kill things when I played the game.

Or that part in the 'Hakunah Matata' level from the Lion King game where you have to climb up the waterfall. Fuck that part.

OH GOD I FUCKING HATEDDDDDDDDDD THAT SHIT. I played the shit outta that game as a kid since I was obsessed with the Lion King. It pissed me off because that's like my favorite part in the movie but it made me want to kill things when I played the game.

LOL...I remember that level...I mastered it after playing it so many times, but I remember it always was annoying to do. I hated the Wildebeest stampede level more...

LOL...I remember that level...I mastered it after playing it so many times, but I remember it always was annoying to do. I hated the Wildebeest stampede level more...

I had that shit locked down. So fun.

I had that shit locked down. So fun.

I also kicked that level's ass pretty hard. That level used to scare my little brother though because he didn't want Simba to get trampled.

I may need to find myself a Genesis emulator so I can play this.