Minus the Bear 7" Into The Mirror

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

just so everybody knows...they're selling 20 copies each night of the tour...and limit it to two per customer...but if you grab two early...and then 2 later on...they might not remember you, that's what I did.

do you have any of the four you bought left?

I have my copy left...but it's staying put. the other 3 copies have already shipped to their new owners.

isn't this the only color they were pressed on?

The one I have is blue and yellow, and I think that is the only color.

i thought this was the only color too, just took it off the table. pressing info said /5000 (!!!) too. huge amount for a simple acoustic ep, i can't imagine them ever selling out!

and damn that acoustic 12" made all those songs from the last couple albums better. they could manage an acoustic album i think.

now i want this dang 7"! :-/ rockford, IL was too far of a drive though.

hey mike, we were like the front 60 in line and my buddy and i got like the last two. sold out really fast. sorry i couldn't meet up. my phone died and some shit went down during the show.

damn probably rando's noticing they can flip em on ebay now

and were you part of that fight?

i guess you could say i was part of the fight. my friend got punched and she kinda went crazy on the person who hit her and everyone started pushing everyone. i really dont know what happened. in fact, if you saw what happened, you should send me a PM cause we're trying to sort some shit out.

about the 7" - i guess they stopped numbering them, my friend's and mine arent numbered. guess it doesnt matter since they shrinkwrapped em before they numbered em.

i guess you could say i was part of the fight. my friend got punched and she kinda went crazy on the person who hit her and everyone started pushing everyone. i really dont know what happened. in fact, if you saw what happened, you should send me a PM cause we're trying to sort some shit out.

about the 7" - i guess they stopped numbering them, my friend's and mine arent numbered. guess it doesnt matter since they shrinkwrapped em before they numbered em.

yea i saw part of it

i knew there was the big dude in the checkered/flannel shirt then a blonde hair chick and a dark haired chick

which one was your friend

idk why it happened i just saw the dude hit the dark haired girl REAL hard, i was like FUCK that had to hurt

they were fighting for awhile to