Lawrence Arms- Buttsweat and Tears NOT IN COLOR

So I assume, Buttsweat and Tears will not be in color (other than at the metro show). This entry below was on Brendan Kelly's blog this morning. Sucks.

I’m leaving in five minutes so this will have to be brief, but I wanted to tell you all about the amazing giveaway that we’re doing at the show (oct 24 at metro, the Lawrence Arms ten year extravaganza/record release jamtastic). The first 100 people in get a copy of the new Buttsweat and Tears 7” FOR FREE. That’s pretty great of us, huh? Well, there’s more. That vinyl, those first one hundred, will be colored vinyl. WOW! Doesn’t get any better than that, right? Wrong! The regular, black vinyl will be for sale at the show, but the colored vinyl will never, ever, ever be available anywhere else. That’s it. The only chance to get is to be the first one hundred people at the show and get it free. Or ebay. You’ll probably be able to get the shit on ebay by oh…the 25th. BUT, this is just a little thank you from us to the dedicated dorks out there that have been so instrumental in allowing us to do this band for a decade. I didn’t mention anything about this until now because I didn’t want some opportunist asshole to buy a bunch of tickets and stuff the front of the line with his cronies, but now that the show’s all sold out, well, collectors, completists and other assorted geeklings, I leave you to battle amongst yourselves.

Those of you who don’t care about nerd shit like colored vinyl can get the regular copy of the record at the show, from fat and (with bonus track) on the vast highways of the internet.

To me, sounds like this could be a paint it black type deal. One color for the band, one color for mailorder, black for everything after that. But we'll see, looking forward to it, black or not.

This is correct. We will have color vinyl.

There it is..

Off-Topic Edit: Funny, I saw an ad for "Rio" by Duran Duran...possibly a reissue...aren't those records available used for next to nothing? ::)