Hip Hop

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can we put uploads in this thread? There are so many awesome mixtapes out right now.

J. Cole-"The Warm Up" is something I listen to all the time, the whole mixtape is awesome and I found out he was the first guy Jay-Z just signed on his Roc Nation label.

Drekidd-"The Fix" is another really awesome mixtape that just came out, I think it's his first one.

Everything Kid Cudi does is awesome, "Man On The Moon" has grown on me so much.

Honestly Eminem's new cd is really good, I never expected to like it but I downloaded it for my friend and ended up listening to it a whole lot. The new Jay-Z is killer too.

Brother Ali-"Us" is pretty good, it's a little different and I wasn't sure how I'd feel about it but he's a labelmate of P.O.S. and it's a pretty decent cd overall.

Royce Da 5'9-"Street Hop" is pretty good too, the first track is so heavy.

I've got alot more if anybody is interested. I don't see why we couldn't post mixtapes since you can't buy those anyway.

Everything? His record is soooo boring. I've listened to it several times and tried to like it, but it's very forgettable. The only song I like is that Poke her face one and that's only good because it's so bad.

Everything? His record is soooo boring. I've listened to it several times and tried to like it, but it's very forgettable. The only song I like is that Poke her face one and that's only good because it's so bad.

I loved his first mixtape and then that cd came out and I was really let down and thought it was really boring too but the more I listen to it the better it gets. It's a huge grower, all my friends have said the same thing.

I dig that record. I like that it tells a story, and it shows a side of hip hop that isn't often on display with how vulnerable he is at times. This was the review I wrote for the rap site. http://www.rapreviews.com/archive/2009_09F_manonthemoon.html