Any Rogue drinkers?

davezer

Double Dead Guy is one of my favorite beers and was just curious if anyone else is into this brewing company. I have a friend who lives in Portland, OR and I'm going out to visit him in a few months. Was thinking about taking a trip out to the brewery/public ale house. Anyone else been there? Was it worth the trip?

I definitely suggest trying as many as you can! The chocolate Stout is great, the imperial is a great dinner drink. I can't drink more than one. and i love the bottles. can't bring myself to get rid of them so i have a windowsill filled with empty rogue bottles. can't wait to get out there and go to the brewery.

Was anticipating stories about walking out on tabs or some other mischevious drinking related activity.

Here's one: I once stuck an empty Rogue pint glass down my pants and walked out of a bar. I had to replace one of my Guinness pint glasses that broke. True story.

Haha. Is that a pint glass in your pants, or do you suffer from elephantitis?

My best bar snatch are my pair of ceramic/porcelain Hitachino Nest mugs. They're fucking awesome. I forced my ex wife to stick them in her purse. I've never seen a Hitachino glass/mug since.

Such rogue activity.

The mocha Porter and the chocolate stout are pretty delicious, last time i had rogue it was this guy:

[image]

shared it with a friend and had a hell of a time finishing it.

That looks damn delicious! Sucks that for me to get any good beer, I have to order it offline or drive a ridiculous amount of miles

Was anticipating stories about walking out on tabs or some other mischevious drinking related activity.

Here's one: I once stuck an empty Rogue pint glass down my pants and walked out of a bar. I had to replace one of my Guinness pint glasses that broke. True story.

just counted five stolen pint glasses in my room. favorite are my stella ones.

Haha. Is that a pint glass in your pants, or do you suffer from elephantitis?

My best bar snatch are my pair of ceramic/porcelain Hitachino Nest mugs. They're fucking awesome. I forced my ex wife to stick them in her purse. I've never seen a Hitachino glass/mug since.

Such rogue activity.

I would have toooooooooooootally lifted some Hitachino stuff. I love their beers.

As for Rouge I can't say I've ever tried any. But I'd love to.

The mocha Porter and the chocolate stout are pretty delicious, last time i had rogue it was this guy:

[image]

shared it with a friend and had a hell of a time finishing it.

That looks damn delicious! Sucks that for me to get any good beer, I have to order it offline or drive a ridiculous amount of miles

http://www.utahbayou.com/node/6

This is the place in utah for a large variety of Beverages, so much beer to choose from!

Oh And they let us keep the Pint bottle for the Imperial, can't imagine why they wouldn't.