Fest 9

• Replies 374
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What Airport is everyone flying into, Jacksonville?

Who would want to split a cab once I were to get in, I suppose it would cost a lot to have them drive us to Gainesville.

There's some shuttle service that goes from the airports to Gainesville. I can't remember the name however. I'm pretty sure it costs around $30.

Who would want to split a cab once I were to get in, I suppose it would cost a lot to have them drive us to Gainesville.

There's some shuttle service that goes from the airports to Gainesville. I can't remember the name however. I'm pretty sure it costs around $30.

I think its called Runways.

Sidenote: Ryan, I'll be at your show Sunday! Stoked to finally see you guys play.

Thanks, going into Tampa though now and meeting people at the airport.

• 2 weeks later...

I figure I'll make a PSA. Go visit Hyde and Zekes record store. The owner is always talking about how business has been slow and he could really use a boost. He says not many people come in during Fest, I'm guessing because it's not on the main drag of fest venues/hotels. Go check it out if you've got some time to kill pre or post fest.

Ryan, when i get into town and register and go to my room to drop off my shit, we should go there. you up for it?

Maybe. This is my first year Festing while having a job, so I have no idea what my work schedule will be, plus I'm playing Fest and we'll have to practice right beforehand since most of the band doesn't even live in Gainesville and will be coming in to town that weekend. We'll see though. Hopefully I'll have plenty of hang time.

Ryan, when i get into town and register and go to my room to drop off my shit, we should go there. you up for it?

Maybe. This is my first year Festing while having a job, so I have no idea what my work schedule will be, plus I'm playing Fest and we'll have to practice right beforehand since most of the band doesn't even live in Gainesville and will be coming in to town that weekend. We'll see though. Hopefully I'll have plenty of hang time.

what band are you in?

what band are you in?

Wavelets.

http://wavelets.bandcamp.com/

Stoked to see your band Ryan. I really like the senders split and the stuff on your bandcamp.

Initially bummed to hear Leatherface can't make it, but that just frees up more space for the smaller bands, so no biggie.

Booked the rental car from JAX yesterday. my wife and i are planning on hitting up Fanning Springs and Devil's Millhopper. We tried to do this last year but got in a car wreck on our way to Gville and were too freaked out to drive for most of the week.