What Releases Should Come Out on Vinyl?

Guest admin1338560633

• Replies 541
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

it's not bad or anything, it's just different. plus, after hearing the newest dear hunter cd, nothing can compare

I'm not stoked on the Dear Hunter recorded, but they were great live when I saw them open for Boys Night Out the other night. At one point, their keyboardist was playing a part with one hand, shaking a shaker with the other and singing harmonies all at the same time. Very impressive.

Guest falloutcollapse

their whole live set is normally incredible. keyboard players also seem to be really rockin' nowadays...underoath, dear hunter, manchester orchestra, etc.

There were a few on eBay the last week or two. It's very expensive for some reason. It's $30-$35. That's not bid activity, that's just the set price from different sellers. It's an import but it's still very pricey. Which is why I passed. Otherwise, I don't know where to find it.

Also, two singles are coming out for "In the belly of a shark"

Guest scriptedrain

Now that you mention it, I wouldn't mind having the Garden State soundtrack on vinyl. Aside from it being the ultimate scenester release, I really do enjoy the music and I think some of those tracks would be great on vinyl and great to put on during a rainy afternoon.

- Jeff

Guest falloutcollapse
Reel Big Fish-turn The Radio Off

Does anyone know if the Format ever put out Interventions & Lullabies?

on their webstore site, it says coming soon

I don't know if this has been mentioned...and I don't feel like going back through all 13 pages of posts...

Suicide Machines - Destruction by Definition

Initial Records was originall supposed to put it out as a gatefold, clear red vinyl, #d release...but as far as I know, that never happened...and I don't think it ever got put on wax at all by anyone else. But I could be wrong.