I've got a hot girlfriend so FUCK YOU!

• Replies 537
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't participate in this thread because I am female and straight therefore I will most likely never have a hot girlfriend. I was also going to say this thread was cute with all the couple photos and whatnot but then I scrolled down to the picture with the giant penis.

start I've got a hot boyfriend so FUCK YOU!

I can't participate in this thread because I am female and straight therefore I will most likely never have a hot girlfriend. I was also going to say this thread was cute with all the couple photos and whatnot but then I scrolled down to the picture with the giant penis.

start I've got a hot boyfriend so FUCK YOU!

Well, I don't have one of those............yet. I be working on it. The guy I'm after is quite attractive so if I am successful I will.

Well, I don't have one of those............yet. I be working on it. The guy I'm after is quite attractive so if I am successful I will.

pics

or it didn't happen? I don't have any of him. Sorry. So until then I guess I have no proof do I? Heh. I'd feel kinda creepy posting pics of him since I'm not in any sort of relationship with him at the moment. We're pretty much just class buddies at the moment. I got it bad for the kid though.

pics

or it didn't happen? I don't have any of him. Sorry. So until then I guess I have no proof do I? Heh. I'd feel kinda creepy posting pics of him since I'm not in any sort of relationship with him at the moment. We're pretty much just class buddies at the moment. I got it bad for the kid though.

find his myspace duhhhhh!

find his myspace duhhhhh!

He doesn't have one....I looked when I first started to take a shine to him.

dude, you totally look like hugo from Lost right there.

Goddamnit. That's what everyone said in Florida, too. First off, why in the hell would Hurley be wearing a tuxedo?? And secondly, dude has curly hair -- my wig was straight! Agh...

I knew that you had probably heard that, but I couldn't help myself..sorry. And since it's dark I can't really see the wig all that well in the picture.

Haha.. I'm glad I live away from my parents, but I'm in a dry-spell too. I "accidentally" hooked up with my female roommate the other day because we both hadn't gotten any in so long.

Haha, you gotta be careful with that one, that happened to me and now I'm gonna be a dad in a month!

Haha.. I'm glad I live away from my parents, but I'm in a dry-spell too. I "accidentally" hooked up with my female roommate the other day because we both hadn't gotten any in so long.

Haha, you gotta be careful with that one, that happened to me and now I'm gonna be a dad in a month!

Haha yea.. it didn't get that far, but I understand. This is the second female roommate I've gotten too friendly with.

wow....that's something that's kinda..i don't know, weird, to joke about. Not dogging you, but still, you're a dad soon..

wow....that's something that's kinda..i don't know, weird, to joke about. Not dogging you, but still, you're a dad soon..

It's incredibly weird and crazy, but I've had 8 months to adjust and prepare and despite the less-than-ideal situation, I'm super excited to become a dad!

I've got no girlfriend so FUCK YOU!

why so bitter? :P

yea, im starting to look around myself for a girlfriend. but where do i meat 25-40 year old women besides a bar?

haha, it's just a thought i've had since this thread was revived. and i'm generally angry because i don't have a girlfriend. haha.

you can meat 25-40 year old women at professional wrestling events.