I've got a hot girlfriend so FUCK YOU!

• Replies 537
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just miss getting laid. Kinda hard to pursue when you don't have a place to take them to other than your parents.

"Shh, you don't want to wake up my landlord..."

Sucks.

Haha.. I'm glad I live away from my parents, but I'm in a dry-spell too. I "accidentally" hooked up with my female roommate the other day because we both hadn't gotten any in so long.

I just miss getting laid. Kinda hard to pursue when you don't have a place to take them to other than your parents.

"Shh, you don't want to wake up my landlord..."

Sucks.

Haha.. I'm glad I live away from my parents, but I'm in a dry-spell too. I "accidentally" hooked up with my female roommate the other day because we both hadn't gotten any in so long.

That shit is a recipe for disaster.

Guest genericinsight
I hate you jackasses with your girlfriends... even the ugly ones.

If someone is dating someone, that means that they obviously do not find them ugly. Therefore, that person is attractive to that person so the feeling is not mutual.

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, to pull out a tired cliche.

wait. wait. wait.

you live with your parents and you accidentally hooked up with your roommate?

does this mean you banged your sister? (i am honestly not trying to be a jackass...ive retyped this about 6 times and everytime it sounds like im making fun of you..im just honestly curious as your wording is...um yeah)

wait. wait. wait.

you live with your parents and you accidentally hooked up with your roommate?

does this mean you banged your sister? (i am honestly not trying to be a jackass...ive retyped this about 6 times and everytime it sounds like im making fun of you..im just honestly curious as your wording is...um yeah)

he said he is glad he lives away from his parents...

Ugh. Scene girls are so hot. I really need to find one to be my girlfriend. She can't smoke or be a stoner though.

haha dude I'm totally digging the scene girls too and there's a TON down here in Austin...I have the same policy w/ pot though, for some reason I can't date girls who smoke pot/are stoners. nothing against it, personal prefrence based on prev. experiences. cig smoke is cool though.

Ugh. Scene girls are so hot. I really need to find one to be my girlfriend. She can't smoke or be a stoner though.

haha dude I'm totally digging the scene girls too and there's a TON down here in Austin...I have the same policy w/ pot though, for some reason I can't date girls who smoke pot/are stoners. nothing against it, personal prefrence based on prev. experiences. cig smoke is cool though.

i'm totally the opposite. i'd be more down for a girl who smokes pot than cigs. but contant pot-smoking gives me a headache, so i wouldn't be too down with "potheads"

and to update on girl situation, i think we may be getting back together? shit's complicated, so who the fuck knows. but i guess we're going in the right direction. and since these kind of posts are boring, here's pics:

[image]

[image]

[image]

^^no photoshop