Ben Weasel pulls catalog from Asian Man Records

WTF? Isn't Mike Park, like, the nicest guy in punk rock? Something smells fishy here. From the newest Asian Man newsletter:

Effective DEC 12th, 2009, Asian Man will no longer be carrying any Ben Weasel related merchandise. Ben has decided that he can no longer work with me and Asian Man Records. To be honest, I have no hard feelings and I only wish Ben the best. After Dec. 12th, the good folks at RECESS RECORDS will be handling all the Screeching Weasel, Riverdales, and Ben Weasel solo releases. So what does this mean other than me being bummed these great records are no longer part of the Asian Man catalog? Well, it means we have very little time to sell a bunch of great records. So here's the following deal we'd like to make available to the masses:

BEN WEASEL BLOWOUT SALE:

You will receive the following items:

-RIVERDALES T-SHIRT(S,M,L,XL)

-RIVERDALES BEER KOOZIE

-RIVERDALES-INVASION USA 12"(will be on either red, blue, or clear vinyl)

-RIVERDALES-INVASION USA CD

-BEN WEASEL-THESE ONES ARE BITTER 12"(will be on black vinyl)

-BEN WEASEL-THESE ONES ARE BITTER CD

-BEN WEASEL-THE BRAIN THAT WOULDN'T DIE CD

-RIVERDALES-PHASE 3 12"(on yellow vinyl)

-RIVERDALES-PHASE 3 12"(on black vinyl)

-and another random BEN WEASEL CD(either SCREECHING WEASEL or RIVERDALES)

This is well over $100 worth of merchandise for only $29. Remember, this stuff will never be pressed again on Asian Man. Every release will be a collectors item. There is no limit to how many of these packages you want to buy. This stuff is going to sell quick, so don't miss out if you are a music collector. Seriously, this will be selling like crazy, so don't waste a second.

18 bucks for shipping. Eff that.

PS. Screeching Weasel is playing a one-off show in Edmonton next month - stoked. I think they also have a couple more in January.

4 12"

3 CD

1 shirt

2 misc items

what are you expecting, them to just mail you that shit for free? they're already selling it to for less than $30 bucks for 10 items... I mean, come on.. $18 for shipping.. thats less than $50 for all that and you're complaining?