BREAKING NEWS!!!!!

Nov. 14th, 2009

Saturday Edition

The Badger Herald,

the University of Wisconsin-Madison’s premier independent student newspaper,

is reporting......

------------------------------

[image]

News has been spilled about the internet recently that Screeching Weasel and Ben Weasel solo catalogs will no longer continue to be manufactured and sold by Mike Park & Asian Man Records and in the future will be pressed and sold by Todd Congelliere & Recess Records. A staff member at the Herald is quite close with Ben "Weasel" Foster and went straight to the man himself and got the information everyone is dying to know.

WHY BEN?

WHY?

WHY ON EARTH WOULD YOU ABANDON MIKE PARK AND ASIAN MAN RECORDS!?!?!

WHY?

OH THE HUMANITY!

Straight from the Weasels mouth, "Skankin' Pickle. It's that simple. Skankin' Pickle. At the time when I was shopping around to get my back catalog back in print, I just didn't realize Mike Park of Asian Man Records was the same Mike Park of Skankin' Pickle. It just didn't occur to me. Then about a week ago I was watching an old Mystery Science Theatre 3000 episode and it was that great episode, It Conquered the World, ya know the Roger Corman movie with Lee Van Cleef as Dr. Tom Anderson, who wants to help a pickle from Venus take over the world. It all just clicked. Skankin' Pickle Mike Park is the same guy that is putting out my records. And I just can't be associated with something that silly. Money is a big part of the Weasel empire and legacy, but Skankin' Pickle will tarnish not garnish my name."

[image]

All the Herald can say is, wait until Mr. Weasel finds out about the Underground Railroad to Candyland.....

the 15th

haha...

he found out about AMsupporting plea for peace, since he's a total warmonger? haha...

i dunno...i guess i'm out of guesses tonight...

i've been following weasel for a very long time (since 92, i did one of the first weasel websites back in 97)...and trying to figure out wtf his deal is on a lot of stuff is pretty tough...

BREAKING NEWS!!!!!

Nov. 14th, 2009

Saturday Edition

The Badger Herald,

is reporting......

[image]

News has been spilled about the internet recently that Screeching Weasel and Ben Weasel solo catalogs will no longer continue to be manufactured and sold by Mike Park & Asian Man Records and in the future will be pressed and sold by Todd Congelliere & Recess Records. A staff member at the Herald is quite close with Ben "Weasel" Foster and went straight to the man himself and got the information everyone is dying to know.

WHY BEN?

WHY?

WHY?

OH THE HUMANITY!

Straight from the Weasels mouth, "Skankin' Pickle. It's that simple. Skankin' Pickle. At the time when I was shopping around to get my back catalog back in print, I just didn't realize Mike Park of Asian Man Records was the same Mike Park of Skankin' Pickle. It just didn't occur to me. Then about a week ago I was watching an old Mystery Science Theatre 3000 episode and it was that great episode, It Conquered the World, ya know the Roger Corman movie with Lee Van Cleef as Dr. Tom Anderson, who wants to help a pickle from Venus take over the world. It all just clicked. Skankin' Pickle Mike Park is the same guy that is putting out my records. And I just can't be associated with something that silly. Money is a big part of the Weasel empire and legacy, but Skankin' Pickle will tarnish not garnish my name."

[image]

All the Herald can say is, wait until Mr. Weasel finds out about the Underground Railroad to Candyland.....

huh i am totally lost now . is this a joke ?

BREAKING NEWS!!!!!

Nov. 14th, 2009

Saturday Edition

The Badger Herald,

is reporting......

[image]

WHY BEN?

WHY?

WHY?

OH THE HUMANITY!

[image]

huh i am totally lost now . is this a joke ?

yes, this is NOT the reason.

yes, this is NOT the reason.

i would tend to believe a printed article and not a random justin on the internet.

Wayne (FTW) & his brother Randy (randysxe) work at Asian Man, they told me what's going on...so don't take my word for it, take their opinion over mine, that's totally fine by me...but that's not the reason why this is happening.

ben weasel sat next to mike while taking a math test based on the stereotype that asians are good at math, mike got pissed that this assclown was cheating off him and told the teacher that ben was cheating. so ben took his ball and went home.

or

ben found out that mike voted for obama, and totally lost his shit.

ben weasel sat next to mike while taking a math test based on the stereotype that asians are good at math, mike got pissed that this assclown was cheating off him and told the teacher that ben was cheating. so ben took his ball and went home.

or

Wait a minute...asians are good at math?

or

Mike Park should write a song called "You're only Cheating Yourself when you Cheat at Tests"