FYS/ Strike Anywhere/This time next year/ title fi

goraiders

found these on fys myspace page

Jan 27 2010 6:00P

The Farm w / Strike Anywhere, This Time Next Year, Title Fight, and Last Call Las Vegas, NV

Jan 28 2010 7:00P

The Troubadour w / Strike Anywhere, This Time Next Year, and Title Fight West Hollywood, CA

Jan 29 2010 7:00P

Soma Sidestage w / Strike Anywhere, This Time Next Year, and Title Fight San Diego, CA

Jan 30 2010 7:00P

Chain Reaction w / Strike Anywhere, This Time Next Year, and Title Fight Anaheim, CA

Jan 31 2010 7:00P

Bottom Of The Hill w / Strike Anywhere, This Time Next Year, and Title Fight San Francisco, CA

Feb 2 2010 6:30P

Kilby Court w / Strike Anywhere, This Time Next Year, and Title Fight Salt Lake City, UT

Feb 3 2010 7:00P

Marquis Theatre w / Strike Anywhere, This Time Next Year, and Title Fight Denver, CO

Feb 5 2010 5:00P

House of Bricks w / Strike Anywhere, This Time Next Year, and Title Fight Des Moines, IA

Feb 6 2010 5:00P

Triple Rock w / Strike Anywhere, This Time Next Year, and Title Fight Minneapolis, MN

Feb 7 2010 4:00P

Reggie’s Rock Club w / Strike Anywhere, This Time Next Year, and Title Fight Chicago, IL

Feb 8 2010 7:00P

Magic Stick w / Strike Anywhere, This Time Next Year, and Title Fight Detroit, MI

Feb 9 2010 6:30P

The Madhatter w / Strike Anywhere, This Time Next Year, and Title Fight Covington, KY

Feb 10 2010 6:00P

Grog Shop w / Strike Anywhere, This Time Next Year, and Title Fight Cleveland Heights, OH

• 2 months later...
Title Fight is the main reason I'd go to this. Strike comes in a close second though.

someone picks up more change than a bum in downtown LA

I wish there were more assholes like myself getting down to Strike Anywhere. They definitely played their "poppier" jams as opposed to the heavier tunes on the b9 tour. Completely understandable based on the crowd they were playing to.