has anyone elses taco bell closed down?

The KFC in my town was closed down a few years ago to make way for a Walgreen's. The people here seem to think it's a goddamn tragedy. They still, TO THIS DAY, talk about it - it was even in the newspaper today. Rumors about a new one opening abound but, much to everyone's dismay, are unsubstantiated.

I think I need to look into franchising the motherfucker and sell it once the novelty wears off. The downside is, I'd have to set foot in the place. A conundrum!

They need to put one in my neighborhood. Implode the Wendys.

Only fast food I eat.

Have you noticed how there are almost no taco bells in city limits in pittsburgh? I can't think of any... I am sure there are a few, but every one I know of is outside the limits... so weird

Hmm, you're right. There's one by my parents house, but that's on the border of Crafton/Greentree. The one closest to me is in the Waterworks. There's on on McKnight, but that's not exactly within the city.

CONSPIRACY!

Have you noticed how there are almost no taco bells in city limits in pittsburgh? I can't think of any... I am sure there are a few, but every one I know of is outside the limits... so weird

Hmm, you're right. There's one by my parents house, but that's on the border of Crafton/Greentree. The one closest to me is in the Waterworks. There's on on McKnight, but that's not exactly within the city.

CONSPIRACY!

it goes for pretty much all fast-food chains too! think about it! there are barely any in the city limits. so weird. closest taco bell for me is in wilkinsburg, and the closest fast food chain is a wendy's on the way down to the waterfront...

thats horrible. there are a serious shortage of taco bells in boston, i've already lost a little bit of the 20lbs i gained this summer eating it everyday back home because i rarely ever make the bike pilgrimage to cambridge to get some.

the taco bell in cambridge on prospect street is the worst fucking taco bell i've ever been to in the world minus the tacobell/kfc in brockton i visited once