jake bannon prints!

coldober

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 diff prints up! i hope some of you actually see this post. haaa i never look at this page only the vinyl one. oh well. thats what you guys get(not all of you just some) for acting like assholes when someone post something on the other page that doesnt have to do with actual vinyl. considering deathwish puts out some of the best vinyl around.. hahaaa

i need the no heroes tour print. if someone can get me one i will trade you some awesome records for it. i just dont have money. im so bummed. i want the tour print soooo bad

im in the same boat but i need to get so many other things framed and the no heroes print would be an odd job to get framed. to top it off i dont really have the cash to throw around right now.

trade with this dude though and youll probably get hooked up.

if someone has the money to get the tour print for me(the one that says converge on the bottom please do so. i will totally make it worth your time. please! it will be about $42 total. im dead serious about this. anyone. just do it and we will talk after. please

http://www.deathwishinc.com/estore/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Store_Code=D&Product_Code=PRINTJB07&Category_Code=JB

if someone has the money to get the tour print for me(the one that says converge on the bottom please do so. i will totally make it worth your time. please! it will be about $42 total. im dead serious about this. anyone. just do it and we will talk after. please

http://www.deathwishinc.com/estore/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Store_Code=D&Product_Code=PRINTJB07&Category_Code=JB

Consider yerself hooked the fuck up

I (and mattisr if I remember right) are just really into his art. Hes got a really distinct style that I love, and it helps that I do love Converge's music. His art isn't for everyone though, he gets criticized a lot for it. To each his own I guess.

i almost have everything he has done as for screen prints and his music. i love his work. im more into his prints than records these days

i have the jane doe print and the killing the dream print. i dont love everything he does but i always liked the killing the dream artwork since i saw it released and wanted some sort of poster for it and was stoked when he did a huge silkscreen of it. as for jane doe, its jane doe, meaning its one of my favorite albums.

both of those prints look ridiculous too.

im just a sucker for silkscreens too.