jake bannon prints!

coldober

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's cool that they keep track of who gets what print and its number. I wonder what they use that info for. ???

So late at night Jacob can break into your house, sleep with your girl and take back his prints only to resell then and start the cycle over again

Great answer! +1 for that alone! ;D

the logging of print numbers (w/ customer info) etc, that is done for each print

That's cool that they keep track of who gets what print and its number. I wonder what they use that info for. ???

the probably use that info to ban people from buying stuff from the DW store when they see they're selling the print a week later on ebay.

the probably use that info to ban people from buying stuff from the DW store when they see they're selling the print a week later on ebay.

correct answer! that is the reason. they are doing it so people dont buy them just to resell. track matching info in ebay listing and make sure that person can not order prints ever again. its smart and stoked they do this. so in the long run the people that want them will be the only ones to own them.

anyone else get their prints yet? if so lets see them

[image]

[image]

[image]

[image]

I ordered this print because of how ridiculously well it matches my kitchen. I knew my girlfriend would be displeased with the artwork itself and the fact that the kitchen is the one place she asked me not to hang any of my prints. (It should be noted she does not live with me.) I may or may not put it in the kitchen but I've told her that I am just because it's fun to annoy her.

Anyways, I had a party at my house and for her birthday and she thought it'd be a great idea to poll all of her girlfriends about my hideous poster for support. I was prepared for the smackdown but three out of four of them all agreed that it would look great in the kitchen. VICTORY!! I was going to do what I wanted anyways but now it's like I have permission. Hehehe....

Would it be bad if I had it framed and chopped off the Converge wording? I want it for art purposes, not so everyone that comes over thinks Converge is my favorite band because they aren't even close. The framed print would replace the candle holder on the wall

If you don't mind a suggestion...got with the red mat and the black frame. If you go the other way with the black mat, you're saturating it with black as there is already black and dark colors at the edges of the image itself. The concentration of red in the image is more centralized so it won't conflict or overlap with the redness of the mat. And you may consider a dark red...more like burgundy...this way the brighter red of the image will "pop" more.

I'm all for suggestions. There's both red and black concentrated on the right side of the print, unfortunately, but far more black. Part of me thinks that might be all the more reason to go with a black mat. Let the black kind of run together on the right side to make the red stand out even more.

But if this print does leave the kitchen at some point, which could happen down the road, I may not want a red frame in the next room it's in. Even though it would work well in all the rooms as of now.

I like your suggestion of the darker red frame/mat. The kitchen is cherry wood or whatever the hell it's called so the darker red would work with that and make the print stand out. Good call.

unfortunately, yes. that could be on my wall right now if it wasnt for pieces of shit like this dude.

What's the difference between this one and the "rejected" ones that jake out out two weeks ago?

I got mine on Friday and something weird happened. I ordered one of the No Heroes overrun prints and one of the Japanese tour prints. My girlfriend ordered one of the Japanese tour prints for my friend who was at work and couldn't order when they went on sale. Deathwish sent me one Japanese tour prints (which was actually a left side test print of the No Heroes print set). My girlfriend received a Japanese tour print, but it looks to be the right side test print of the No Heroes print set! I didn't know this even existed. I convinced my friend to let me keep it, so now I have a complete No Heroes print set, but with the "CONVERGE Australia/Japan" printing on both prints. I emailed Deathwish to see what happened to my other print. I plan on giving that to my friend.

unfortunately, yes. that could be on my wall right now if it wasnt for pieces of shit like this dude.

What's the difference between this one and the "rejected" ones that jake out out two weeks ago?

I'm surprised that the people at DW aren't after this guy as it seems he's doing exactly what they tried to avoid happening.

I'm surprised that the people at DW aren't after this guy as it seems he's doing exactly what they tried to avoid happening.

I'm all for reselling something, if you really need to or if it is older and you've used/enjoyed it but have no more room for it or have outgrown it. But this shit is ridiculous. I'm very sick of seeing people turn an insane profit because they know what kind of demand the product is in. Same thing with concert tickets, records, and other stuff.