great black friday deals and where to find em

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest kylewilliam

hot topic has buy 1 get 1/2 off second band shirts... not sure if anyone wants a lady gaga or biz markie shirt, but there are some cool gems if you sift through the shit shirts.

Guest kissthesharks
hot topic has buy 1 get 1/2 off second band shirts... not sure if anyone wants a lady gaga or biz markie shirt, but there are some cool gems if you sift through the shit shirts.

I think we still get our discount on clearance, so I'm going to rape the clearance stuff hard. I saw a btbam, public enemy, and mastodon shirt.

Is this like.. really "off the back of a truck" stuff? Because I have a teaching career that won't enjoy a criminal record, but I also have an inner child that doesn't want to do anything but play video games.

But if it's some insider-deals (I know Sears hooks employees up with "dibs" on Friday) then I really might be interested.

I'd never recommend anything that hooks to the internet coming "off the back of a truck." Because that shit can be found.

And really, considering all high-value electronics have unique codes that are scanned at every step of the supply chain (and the point of sale), I'd be too worried about getting caught receiving stolen goods.

well we are calling it " off the back of a truck" but its a friends boss who gets a "wholesale" price on shit. im not overly interested in where it came from. If the feds want to bang down my door for an xbox 360 ill leave it open for them. he had ipods but blew through those. when i know more about the xboxs ill let anyone interested know.

isn't this the american consumerist holiday where you trample walmart employees to death?

Look here Mahmoud Ahmedinejad, if stepping on someone's goddamn face for big savings is wrong, then I don't wanna be right!

USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA!

[image]

post of the year

My plan of attack:

Target - 32" TV ($246) and Call of Duty MW2 ($60) and get 2 free $10 gift cards

Old Navy - Buy $20 worth of undershirts for a free copy of Lego Rock Band

Best Buy - Hope they still have L4D2 ($35) and Family Game Night ($20) in stock. Maybe some DVDs.

If you get to Best Buy Early they have tons of DVD sales. I worked Black Friday a few years ago and some older couple walked out with 2 sony laptops (2 out of 5), 2 laptop bags, 2 external hd's (500gb), a dvd rack, and 40 movies for about $1000. They were first in line too. I was so fuckin' jealous. They were buying them all for their two kids that were in college. Well the dvd's and the rack were for him and the wife though.