Auctions on TheOldLP.com! Post your Links!

nickmango

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

People need to put their shit on there. Put a reserve on it or start the auction at what you want to get if you're nervous about not getting money. It doesn't cost anything, so may as well put your FS lists on there and see what happens. Help LP get some traffic moving over there :)

You should change the thread title to explicitly state Limited Pressing then. Since its not that widely known of an abbreviation yet.

Also I hope you have a script or something to output those auctions and links and that wasn't done by hand.

good idea on the LP title change

and cooommmeeeeee oooooonnnnn you think I would copy and paste all of those? I got a life...well no, no I don't. I got some sense though. Jeez give me some credit.

http://limitedpressing.com/auctions/plain ;D

search function doesnt work and the side bar categories do not list any items.

not being a dick, just letting you know in case there's a glitch somewhere.

Sorry guys, I don't see any issue with the search or the categories. Remember one thing, the normal search is at the top. The exact band name search and the categories must be filled out by the person doing the listing. So if they didn't use them, they won't show up.

But the search works fine. Type in the word, press enter, and you get the results.