BLACK FRIDAY AT VINYL COLLECTIVE / SUBURBAN HOME

Guest admin1338560633

Life is all about decisions and this Friday, November 27th, you could decide to wake up at 4am and go to the malls to fight crowds and traffic for low prices on whatever it is you want to buy for the holidays. OR you could stay up late, drink a bunch of beer, and shop from the convenience of your home by taking advantage of Black Friday deals at Vinyl Collective and Suburban Home. Just like we did last year, we will be posting some sales at Midnight on Thanksgiving, Mountain Standard Time. Here are some things to know about some of our plans for Black Friday, Cyber Monday, and the 12 days of Christmas:

* At Midnight Mountain Standard Time on Thanksgiving night, we will announce a really huge sale and we will be posting around 100 out of print records.

* This sale will start at Midnight Thanksgiving night and end at Sunday, November 29th, at Midnight. The sale will end on Monday, November 30th.

* On Monday, November 30th, Cyber Monday, we will announce another sale.

* Starting December 1st and ending on December 12th, we will post a new sale each day. This will be our 12 days of Christmas sale. For those of you around last year, you know we get pretty crazy.

* We are not working on Thanksgiving day or Friday, November 27th. Please give us a little bit of slack come Monday as we will be coming back to work with full bellies and full inboxes.

* Make sure you are aware of how you are having your orders shipped in the United States. Yes, Media Mail is the cheapest option, but if you are ordering something on December 12th and want it by Christmas, you might want to select UPS or Priority Mail.

* We will be working and shipping out orders until December 21st, after that day, we will not be working again until Monday, January 4th.

That is all I can think of for now, but I am sure as the holidays get closer, we will have more to talk about. Good luck staying away from the crowds over the weekend. I am so excited to spend some down time with my family, see Minus the Bear tonight, see Micah Schnabel this weekend, and hopefully gonna watch Ninja Assassin with my brother. Have a great Thanksgiving weekend.

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't believe it has been a year since the last one...where the hell has 2009 gone????

Last years was excellent so I'm looking forward to it! - so long as my ISP stops playing silly buggers and lets me access the store...AOL sucks!

yeah, I still can't believe 2009 is nearly over. the time sure flew