BLACK FRIDAY AT VINYL COLLECTIVE / SUBURBAN HOME

Guest admin1338560633

Someone call an ambulance, my blood brother just commited some crimes.

Picked up the saves the day on blue/green, and 59 sound on yellow. also got 2 whatevers, and the free kay kays.

Actually dude those blood brothers records have been up for forever. I plan on picking up burn piano island and crimes sometime in the 12 days sales. ;D

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

after all the clues id like to see what people really bought. half of these bands i dont follow at all and i didn't buy anything but it's fun to follow along.

Seems to have wrapped up for the most part at least. I got:

Converge | Petitioning Forever | Orange/Red swirl and White/Turquoise swirl | 2x12", Gatefold - $20

Minus The Bear | Planet of Ice | Clear w/ Gold Splatter | 2x12", Gatefold, tour only version, /500 - $20

Portugal. The Man | Waiter: You Vultures | Black/Silver half and half | 12" - $20

$48.99 after the coupon. I'm thrilled. ;D

Guest lacesout
I'm at 49 bucks. Someone tell me something to buy, that youd think id like. huge fan of PTM and Minus the bear, love the new converge. Anything.

my top 5 bands are circa survive, PTM, blood bros, old fall of troy, sound of animals fighting. MTB is easily in my top 10.

if you agree with my tastes, you should deffffffffffinitely get the blood brothers' "crimes" or "...burn, piano island, burn"

just youtube a couple songs: "fucking's greatest hits" "live at the apocalypse cabaret" "cecilia and the silhouette saloon" "peacock skeleton with crooked feathers"

sorry this is long and poorly-worded, i'm tired and didn't proof read it :)

hope that helps!

after all the clues id like to see what people really bought. half of these bands i dont follow at all and i didn't buy anything but it's fun to follow along.

Strung Out - Prototypes and Painkillers pink marble

The Gaslight Anthem - The 59 Sound 7" yellow

The Falcon - God Don't Make No Trash blue

wtf, now there are coupon codes to use... but only after the oop records went up....and virgil i guess "forgot" about putting the coupon codes up

I didn't forget to put coupon codes up. I had said midnight mountain standard time and all of the people who started buying the oop records did so before I made my coupon code posts.

wtf, now there are coupon codes to use... but only after the oop records went up....and virgil i guess "forgot" about putting the coupon codes up

I didn't forget to put coupon codes up. I had said midnight mountain standard time and all of the people who started buying the oop records did so before I made my coupon code posts.

yep thats our fault not yours as i said in my email . you are the man for doing this in the first place .

I'm at 49 bucks. Someone tell me something to buy, that youd think id like. huge fan of PTM and Minus the bear, love the new converge. Anything.

for future reference, you should check out look mexico and rx bandits

for future reference, you should check out look mexico and rx bandits

look mexico are amazing , when smith and slate joined the band it took them to another notch although it sucks that them joining ended mosey which was an amazing band in and of itself .

I wouldn't have ordered what I ordered (59 sound on blue) if I thought I was getting a bad deal on it. But the coupon code literally was up a couple of minutes after I submitted my order, just kind of bummed about it. I was also pointing out that it was purposefully done that the oop went up before the coupon code and not at the same time. I am not stupid.