girl problems

robotnerd

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lately, I have been hearing all the girls I know bitch and moan about how they can't meet a decent guy here in South Florida...they don't want someone who is stuck-up and all vain and meathead-like...it aggravates me b/c I am such the opposite of all of that and more...but yet, I must be invisible.

The "long term relationship boredoms" is often a problem. I've been with the same girl for 5 years and you can fall into times where it just feels old. Or if you both work a ton (like us) where you never have anytime together or are so tired you'd rather watch a movie than fool around. But anytime I think about how bored I am sometimes I think about all the amazing and wonderful parts. I get to sleep next to a beautiful lady every night and wake up next to her. She buys me insane polka and circus music records at estate sales. We have dates like hanging around our apartment drinking beer and eating awesome cheese while listening to records. Long term relationships are what you make them I think.

Now that I've said all this chick is probably going to leave me for a morbidly obese tattooed biker with Hep C and a knife named pokey.

The "long term relationship boredoms" is often a problem. I've been with the same girl for 5 years and you can fall into times where it just feels old. Or if you both work a ton (like us) where you never have anytime together or are so tired you'd rather watch a movie than fool around. But anytime I think about how bored I am sometimes I think about all the amazing and wonderful parts. I get to sleep next to a beautiful lady every night and wake up next to her. She buys me insane polka and circus music records at estate sales. We have dates like hanging around our apartment drinking beer and eating awesome cheese while listening to records. Long term relationships are what you make them I think.

Now that I've said all this chick is probably going to leave me for a morbidly obese tattooed biker with Hep C and a knife named pokey.

Man, you nailed that right on the head. I am in the same boat as you brother.

That's about all the excuses I got. Until I decided that I'm not going to fucking take it anymore and just kiss the girl when hanging out and taking the chance. What's the worst that could happen.. she says another lame ass excuse.. fine but at least I'll have had a kiss from her so it wouldn't be all that bad.

That's about all the excuses I got. Until I decided that I'm not going to fucking take it anymore and just kiss the girl when hanging out and taking the chance. What's the worst that could happen.. she says another lame ass excuse.. fine but at least I'll have had a kiss from her so it wouldn't be all that bad.

I say go for it.

Man, you nailed that right on the head. I am in the same boat as you brother.

You guys are right on. My wife is killer. Just bought me my white whale Screeching Weasel record for my birthday and she does awesome shit for me all the time. It's work to keep it fresh and fun, but it's so great. That's why we go to shows and stuff all the time. Sitting in front of the TV doing nothing is no good for a relationship. We've also just started randomly getting drunk at home by ourselves. Just sitting around, playing music, pounding beers -- no need to go out.