girl problems

robotnerd

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm going to have to bite the engagement bullet incredibly soon. Not exactly looking forward to it

If you're referring to it this negatively, you might want to reconsider..

I second this. I know a lot of people that are getting married lately, it seems like they're doing it just to do it.

I'm not popping the Q until I know for sure and if I have any doubts I won't consider it. I'm not wasting my time because that's what people think should happen.

Doesn't matter though, I apparently can't date a girl for more than a few months.

I second this. I know a lot of people that are getting married lately, it seems like they're doing it just to do it.

I'm not popping the Q until I know for sure and if I have any doubts I won't consider it. I'm not wasting my time because that's what people think should happen.

Doesn't matter though, I apparently can't date a girl for more than a few months.

Definitely. Never settle! Your personal happiness should be a priority.

I'm married and I can honestly say I don't miss any of this shit. We lived like 500 miles away when we were dating and that was a bitch, but we made it through.

up the married punx.

julie bought me a wii yesterday, and then proceeded to kick my ass in boxing for 2 hours. and she just bought a record player and now spends her time listening to old jazz and blues records. life is grand.

I was in a 2+ year relationship only to get the "I need time to myself" excuse over the phone and then never hear from her again...I thought everything was fine and dandy and got blindsided with that...

I got no closure whatsoever...this was about 2 years ago...I eventually got over it...

I was in a 2+ year relationship only to get the "I need time to myself" excuse over the phone and then never hear from her again...I thought everything was fine and dandy and got blindsided with that...

I got no closure whatsoever...this was about 2 years ago...I eventually got over it...

wow thats really terrible

I'm going to have to bite the engagement bullet incredibly soon. Not exactly looking forward to it

It's the end of 30 years of personal and financial freedom, there's nothing positive about it! But seriously, it'll be a huge adjustment in some ways. Certainly not anything I can't handle.

It's the end of 30 years of personal and financial freedom, there's nothing positive about it! But seriously, it'll be a huge adjustment in some ways. Certainly not anything I can't handle.

Haha, you sound very jaded, my friend.

Guest falloutcollapse
I haven't so much as kissed a girl for damn near five years now. Does that classify as girl problems?

yes.

why haven't you, though?

Guest falloutcollapse
yes.

why haven't you, though?

Women aren't interested in me. At least, not as much as I am interested in them.

i know EXACTLY what you're sayin. here's +1 to cheer you up a little.