so is anyone into collection prints/posters also?

coldober

• 2 weeks later...

Just like me...I have a bunch in tubes also just begging to be framed...but I don't have the wall space and more importantly, the money to get them framed. I have been keeping some in either an oversized art portfolio or big toploaders (like the ones you use for trading cards but bigger of course)...

Just like me...I have a bunch in tubes also just begging to be framed...but I don't have the wall space and more importantly, the money to get them framed. I have been keeping some in either an oversized art portfolio or big toploaders (like the ones you use for trading cards but bigger of course)...

Oh, that's a good idea. Where can you get those toploaders?

Anyone know is any where has any Minus The Bear, or Portugal. The Man prints/posters for sale? I've seen some nice MTB silk screened stuff on ebay, so wondering if maybe any of the artists had some stuff up.

I have en extra MTB screened poster from when they toured with Russian Circles and POS. I'd be willing to trade or sell it.

Anyone know is any where has any Minus The Bear, or Portugal. The Man prints/posters for sale? I've seen some nice MTB silk screened stuff on ebay, so wondering if maybe any of the artists had some stuff up.

I have en extra MTB screened poster from when they toured with Russian Circles and POS. I'd be willing to trade or sell it.

Do you have a picture of it, and how much do you want for it?

• 1 month later...

I think the artist that did the poster I got at their last shows at the Grog Shop has one up on ebay, I'll go hunt it down and hit the link up here...

Looks like it was bought, here is the link though, you could always contact the guy and see if he has more:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=110209880379&ssPageName=ADME:X:RTQ:US:1123

I just need to get mine framed, I am doing a custom "mat" myself to save money.