Brand New - The Devil and God...

tgparn

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well i can tell you this much, its not in the UMG system as even being set up yet. which would lead me to believe that it is indeed much further off than jan 10th. being that you need way more than a month for manufacturing.

I was under the impression Triple Crown was handling it.

they still need to license it from Universal, and typically with Universal they handle the manufacturing, there for it would have be set up in our repertoire management system.

interpunk took it down over a month ago, originally so they wouldn't oversell it. then they put it back up briefly and took it back down because the info on it isn't 100% set it stone yet, i.e. the release date, how many will be pressed, etc.

but Triple Crown was listed as the label putting it out when interpunk had it up.

I was under the impression Triple Crown was handling it.

they still need to license it from Universal, and typically with Universal they handle the manufacturing, there for it would have be set up in our repertoire management system.

Triple Crown goes through WMG for manufacturing, don't they?

Triple Crown goes through WMG for manufacturing, don't they?

yes, but this is a license deal so the manufacturing would be on universal's end, and typically in the license deal manufacturing is included in the fee.

I think we only had our pre-orders up for a week before we got the delay notice to 2010 and that was a couple months ago. I've got this on order from two different distros and neither has sent us any updated info so until Triple Crown or the band says something different, I think we may need to just chill until real information gets out. :)

Someone on here has to know someone from Triple Crown and/or someone who does - network powers, activate!

I think we only had our pre-orders up for a week before we got the delay notice to 2010 and that was a couple months ago. I've got this on order from two different distros and neither has sent us any updated info so until Triple Crown or the band says something different, I think we may need to just chill until real information gets out. :)

Someone on here has to know someone from Triple Crown and/or someone who does - network powers, activate!

i used to work for East West, so yes i do know people there. i can shoot an email off and find out