Hot Rod Circuit Break Up

"yes it is true this will be the last hrc tour.

thank you so much for coming to shows and buying our records for the past ten years. it has been a blast and we have made so many friends and fans and we will miss you all. stay tuned for more info on what everyone from hrc is up to.

i will be sure to keep you posted. oh and thanks to everyone over in australia for showing us a good time. " the 2 gregs,aj,darren,& mj"

This sucks. I wasn't able to go see them the last time they came through Seattle. Now I won't get another chance. Yet another band that I never got to see. Fuck this.

I saw them six or seven times. I really enjoy them, but seeing them so much had more to do with living in CT. I saw them with The Get Up Kids three times I believe. Twice with Saves the Day. That includes one time with both of those bands. I've seen them headline in New Haven a couple times and there's some random ones in there elsewhere. This breakup doesn't surprise me and I definitely feel it's for the better. They went downhill.

Guest scriptedrain
i think hrc only played on ridiculous shows... i saw them with atom and his package, the explosion, and some other misplaced band i can't remember.

They went on tour with Brand New and Eisley years ago.

- Jeff

i used to work with one the original members at Sam Goody.. when the band was called antidote... they changed their name shortly after moving to CT... i still have the pre-HRC cd :)

That's awesome, I've never heard it. How is that? Do you remember who you worked with?

some of the tracks ended up being re-released on that discog/rarities collection or something... honestly i dont recall the dudes name... i worked at the trumbull store, and he worked at the westport one.. we just ran into each other when we had to move stock between stores.