favorite bands..

coldsnap

that you never got the chance to see live..

for me, Fairweather and The Suicide File

one of my fav bands, but somehow i never got the chance to see them live. anybody else never got the chance to see one of their fav bands?

a thing that still bugs me and probably always will be is that i could of seen Fairweather in Plattsburgh back in 02-03, i think? with Vendetta Red but i decided to go see Silverstein (or some other bands) instead, haha, still regret that decision.

Is this only for bands that you haven't seen or do they have to be broken up or do they have to have a dead member therefore ruling out any chance of ever seeing them again or do they have to have a dead member and were never a group when you were alive?

If it is the first I'd say Red Hot Chili Peppers the second I'd say Operation Ivy and if it's the third option I'd say Sublime and if it's the fourth I'd say The Doors.

that you never got the chance to see live..

for me, Fairweather and The Suicide File

one of my fav bands, but somehow i never got the chance to see them live. anybody else never got the chance to see one of their fav bands?

a thing that still bugs me and probably always will be is that i could of seen Fairweather in Plattsburgh back in 02-03, i think? with Vendetta Red but i decided to go see Silverstein (or some other bands) instead, haha, still regret that decision.

I saw Fairweather in a basement just outside of Cinnci just after If They Move came out. It was such a great time. I loved that Jay had a smile on his face the whole time. Is he in a band now??

Big Star [before my time]

Beulah (decided to save money and not go see them on what turned out to be their last tour...fucking retarded)

Beatles [before my time]

Boston [before my time]

James Brown

Jawbreaker

Jets To Brazil

Communique [opted to not go and see them open for Northstar to save money...bad call]

Thin Lizzy [before my time]

Dillinger Escape Plan (havn't made it out yet)

Every Time I Die (havn't come close enough)

Elliott Smith