what SHOULD you be doing right now

i know theres probably a million things that we could be doing that might be a little more productive than being on a message board, but what should you be doing right now.

me for instance, right now i should probably be finishing up my paper thats due tomorrow, or getting a head on my reading because i know i'm not going to be getting any work done the week of fest. instead i'm here, skimming ebay and listening to cavity loudly.

Guest falloutcollapse

i have a 60 question packet on a chapter of chemistry ap due tomorrow.

i haven't even looked at it and i've been home for about 4 hours

i should probably be sleeping, but i don't have to go into work until 2pm tomorrow, so fuck it. i'm editing/amplifying npr "all songs considered" live concert podcasts for my brother. and for me i guess.

i'm also trying to finish sequencing a 3xmp3cd mix tape for my sisters birthday. that's some hard fucking work. sequencing like 300 songs per disc is crazy-hard.

why yes, yes i do.

i also read an interesting article about how discrimination against red haired people, aka "gingers", is on the rise in the UK. good thing i don't live there.

oh no, that sucks, guess I won't be going there

i was there in june on tour and it isn't that bad, it was a dumb filler article in tampas crappy newspaper. its not like they're pubically stoning red heads or anything.