Avenged Sevenfold's drummer found dead

It's not impossible. If he had an undetected heart condition it's really likely to die at 28. However, I'd wait to see an autopsy before anyone decides what happened. And honestly, is that the best picture of him they could find?

Actually they couldn't find any, which is why they used that picture of Joan Jett.

It's not impossible. If he had an undetected heart condition it's really likely to die at 28. However, I'd wait to see an autopsy before anyone decides what happened. And honestly, is that the best picture of him they could find?

Actually they couldn't find any, which is why they used that picture of Joan Jett.

PWND

i wanted to put a gif of them saying PWND on collegehumor's internet commentor business meeting but couldn't find one. just imagine it here.

HAHAHAHA!

that happened to my friend Dan who sung for the modern day saint.. totally healthy kid, didnt drink or smoke, heart attack on stage at age 19.

then again getting eaten by a bear is also technically "natural causes"

I'm pretty sure a medical examiner would not agree with this. You might as well throw in cocaine or heroin overdose as natural causes, then, since the drugs are derived from plants. Also throw in "plane crash" (because those aren't deadly until you hit the ground) and "bludgeoned with 2x4 ".

I'm pretty sure a medical examiner would not agree with this. You might as well throw in cocaine or heroin overdose as natural causes, then, since the drugs are derived from plants. Also throw in "plane crash" (because those aren't deadly until you hit the ground) and "bludgeoned with 2x4 ".

With the exception that a bear isn't man made...Unless it's a robot bear.

On an unrelated note, I've just determined how I'd like to go out.

PWND

i wanted to put a gif of them saying PWND on collegehumor's internet commentor business meeting but couldn't find one. just imagine it here.

[image]

couldn't find one either, but I found this. I love that video (my favorite's a tossup between that and the font conference video)...and collegehumor. I have the biggest crush on Jake Hurwitz like you wouldn't believe.