Circa Survive - Discography Pressed in 2010

• Replies 474
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest adam526

Bought the /300 On Letting Go, and Juturna.

Missed out on the first press of On Letting Go when I got to the shipping info and saw that the cheapest option was almost $15.

I'm confused, all 3 colors are still available...each was only supposed to have a pressing # of 1,000, but On Letting go has 1,050...or did i miss a variant entirely? I got the Juturna Green/White Swirl, Black/Blue swirl and Dark Blue was there another color? If not nothing is sold out yet....

I picked up one of each. It was tedious as hell typing all my info on my iPhone in the middle of the grocery store.

would have paid to see this.

I pulled over on the side of the highway to PO Axe To Fall on my iPhone. And I've bid on and won a few ebay auctions while driving with it. That little dude has scored me many a record.

I'm confused, all 3 colors are still available...each was only supposed to have a pressing # of 1,000, but On Letting go has 1,050...or did i miss a variant entirely? I got the Juturna Green/White Swirl, Black/Blue swirl and Dark Blue was there another color? If not nothing is sold out yet....

Yea I guess its just those 3 and apparently On Letting Go has 1050 copies available between the 2 colors while Juturna only has 1 variant limited to 1000

Guest markovianprocess

I picked up On Letting Go, I was tempted to pick up Juturna as well but the shipping for 1 record is over $16. International shipping blows.