Circa Survive - Discography Pressed in 2010

I had just stumbled upon the 7 on equal vision and had to definitely scoop it up. Last time I luckily got the chance to get on letting go before it sold out. Good thing I had picked up juturna off ebay for $60 before the release of on letting go because the prices on ebay sky rocketed. I cant wait for these to be released!!

• Replies 474
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anything else worth picking up on MerchNow? I don't wanna just buy the 7 inch with the ridiculous shipping charges, so I may as well add some stuff to the order. I did some looking, but there's not much on there that really appealed to me...

Yeah if you like gatsbys american dream all there merchandise has been marked down and is super cheap i picked up a shirt for 5 dollars on there. Damn good deal if you ask me, I miss that band.

Anything else worth picking up on MerchNow? I don't wanna just buy the 7 inch with the ridiculous shipping charges, so I may as well add some stuff to the order. I did some looking, but there's not much on there that really appealed to me...

http://new.merchnow.com/products/107931

The Snake The Cross The Crown anything really...but that DVD is fan-fuckin-tastical

I'm stoked on this. I hope they do a 180 gram black version so I can rock the fuck out in full audiophile bliss. I'm always happy when I can get something on regular vinyl that I only had on picture disk. Does anyone really like those? I feel like they are easily the most hated of all records.

http://new.merchnow.com/products/107931

The Snake The Cross The Crown anything really...but that DVD is fan-fuckin-tastical

I'll have to think about that one. Everything I've heard by them has been pretty solid. Thanks. :)

Guest adam526

Mine shipped aswell. I chose priority shipping since it was only a few cents more then media, but apparently everything's being shipped first class =/