Circa Survive - Discography Pressed in 2010

Guest lacesout

i still the juturna pic disc is superior, i absolutely ADORE the alt art, but yes. it's gonna be nice to have these with cool swirl colors and the inuit sessions finally!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Replies 474
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How long do you think these 7"s will be around? I want one, but need to not spend so much cash all the time.

since it was posted over on absolutepunk all the idiots there will be quick to jump on this. they will probably be gone a week from now. but it's only $5 so i would just bite the bullet to guarantee you get a copy before people start flipping these on ebay.

Guest lacesout
shit I should have totally bought the new fall of troy too. oh well.

don't waste your money, and this is coming from the kid with the fall of troy username.

order the 7". the packaging lookd pretty awesome. does anyone know when these are suppose to be releaseed because it doesn't list a release date?

I'm guessing the 7"s will ship right away. The last few vinyl releases to show up on MerchNow were ready to ship as soon as they were ready to purchase.

shit I should have totally bought the new fall of troy too. oh well.

don't waste your money, and this is coming from the kid with the fall of troy username.

Yeah I know the album is really meh, I just thought it'd be cool to own. But I'm probably gonna skip on it for good, too much better shit coming out in the coming months.

Guest lacesout
order the 7". the packaging lookd pretty awesome. does anyone know when these are suppose to be releaseed because it doesn't list a release date?

I'm guessing the 7"s will ship right away. The last few vinyl releases to show up on MerchNow were ready to ship as soon as they were ready to purchase.

Yeah I know the album is really meh, I just thought it'd be cool to own. But I'm probably gonna skip on it for good, too much better shit coming out in the coming months.

i feel ya, i got it for completion purposes as well. cool to have, bad to listen to :( hahah anyway. i'm most excited for the inuit sessions, and the color of the juturna disc.

Guest lacesout
How much does The Inuit Sessions cd usually go for?

It's the only thing by Circa Survive that I own. I bought it when it came out but wasn't into it. I had no idea it was OOP or worth anything.

i'll give ya 20 bucks for it ::)

How much does The Inuit Sessions cd usually go for?

It's the only thing by Circa Survive that I own. I bought it when it came out but wasn't into it. I had no idea it was OOP or worth anything.

i'll give ya 20 bucks for it ::)

I'm guessing that is a lowball based on previous posts in this thread and the two on amazon for $99.

I'm probably going to ebay it now that I know it's worth something.

Guest lacesout

yeah i wasn't being serious. ebaying it is the smart thing to do, i wouldn't be surprised if you make AT LEEEEEEAST 50 bucks. i'll definitely be watching it, let me know when you post it